Used Hyundai Elantra GT for Sale in Centralia, WA
2 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Centralia is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Centralia as you can. But, if you're planning to see it all, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
You already know what you want, and that's a Hyundai Elantra GT. It's got almost everything you want in a vehicle—attractive design, workmanship, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Hyundai, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there's a better way?
The only way to buy a used car
We want to put you in the driver's seat of a pre-owned Hyundai Elantra GT without blowing your budget. We continuously check hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for comparable Centralia, Washington pre-owned Elantra GT to ensure that you receive a fair rate. Our 150-point inspection on all our used cars means your buying a top-notch set of wheels. Not a single car drives off our lots without passing Shift's inspections. Sit back and relax knowing your Hyundai Elantra GT has the green light. Plus, you'll get access to all the vehicle history reports and ownership info.
Hyundai Elantra GT—what to know
Hyundai is a Korean automaker know for making affordable vehicles in a variety of styles. They introduced themselves to the United States with the Excel, a subcompact, in 1986 Hyundai has a vehicle for nearly every segment, including the fuel-efficient subcompact and compact models and the Sonata sedan, currently available in a hybrid model. Further, the Korean automaker also has a line of sporty coupes and stylish SUVs.
Hyundai Elantra GT has a 201hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Hyundai Elantra GT typically gets 37mpg on the freeway and 27mpg in and around town. The Elantra GT comes in several configurations such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Don't miss out on your Hyundai Elantra GT
We want to remove all the hassle out of purchasing a pre-owned Hyundai Elantra GT, yet still provide you a solid car at a competitive price. We'll process all the required paperwork, including registration, title, transfer, and Department of Motor Vehicles forms. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your Elantra GT is ready to hit the road when we deliver it to you. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, getting the Hyundai Elantra GT you've always wanted has never been easier. Get in touch with us today to set you up with an Elantra GT.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used FIAT 124 Spider for Sale in Newark, CA
- Used Toyota FJ Cruiser for Sale in Woodland, CA
- Used Toyota Prius v for Sale in Cerritos, CA
- Used BMW M4 for Sale in Ontario, CA
- Used Mazda CX-3 for Sale in Roseville, CA
- Used Audi A8 for Sale in El Cajon, CA
- Used FIAT for Sale in Inland Empire
- Used Acura ILX for Sale in Saratoga, CA
Browse by location
- Seven Best Gas Mileage Used Cars: All You Need To Know
- How Much Is A Mercedes Benz? All You Need To Know About These Premium Vehicles
- What Does VIN Stand For? Where To Find Your VIN And How To Read It
- Drinking and Driving Prevention Guide
- The Best Used Fuel Efficient Trucks and Fuel Economy Tips For Every Truck Owner
- What Does Car Insurance Cover?
- Chevy Silverado 1500: Prices and How Far Can It Go
- How Much Is A Cadillac Escalade? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features