Used Chrysler PT Cruiser for Sale in Centralia, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Centralia is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Centralia as you can. Without an a comfortable ride, you may not see much besides Centralia, WA.
You've had your eye on a Chrysler PT Cruiser for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has almost everything you want in an automobile—updated design, quality, and reliability. Plus, it's made by Chrysler, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there is a better option?
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, we want to place you behind the steering wheel of a pre-owned PT Cruiser without busting your wallet. We constantly keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Centralia used PT Cruiser to make sure that you get a fair sticker price. you'll get a used that has passed our full 150-point inspection. No car leaves our property unless they pass our examinations. you'll get peace of mind knowing your Chrysler PT Cruiser is ready for action. Plus, you'll receive all the paperwork, like vehicle history and ownership information.
More about the Chrysler PT Cruiser
Chrysler, one of the Big Three American automakers, was founded in 1925 in Detroit. In the 1940s, Chrysler saw its sales and reputation flourish as it became the number two automaker surpassing Ford. A decade later, Chrysler stepped on the gas of innovation with its famous Hemi engine and revered models like the Chrysler Town & Country. The company went through several up and down years until it eventually came under control by the Italian car maker, Fiat. Today, Chrysler has a smaller lineup, but they still offer premium features and refined styling.
Chrysler PT Cruiser has a 180hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 21mpg in and around town and about 26mpg on the highway. The PT Cruiser is available in numerous configurations such as convertible, mini-van, passenger, and sedan.
Buy a Pre-owned Chrysler PT Cruiser before it's too late
You don't have to pay top dollar for a great vehicle. We inspect all our Chryslers from inside and out to make sure they are ready for duty and provide all the necessary paperwork. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the pre-owned car buying process should be. Moreover, if you determine this isn't the Chrysler for you, you get seven days from your purchase date to return it. With competitive prices, a no-pressure purchasing process, and quality Chrysler models, we put the excitement back into finding the car of your dreams. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Chrysler in Centralia, Washington!
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Sedona for Sale in Belmont, CA
- Used Chevrolet Cruze Limited for Sale in Antioch, CA
- Used Chevrolet Corvette Stingray for Sale in Texas
- Used INFINITI Q70L for Sale in Harker Heights, TX
- Used Alfa Romeo for Sale in Marysville, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Simi Valley, CA
- Used Volkswagen Atlas for Sale in Livermore, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
Browse by location
- Ford vs. Chevy: Longtime Rivalry Building Durable Trucks
- The Best AWD Sports Cars to Buy Used in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- BMW X1 Models, Review, Price and Specs
- Which Car Should You Buy: An Audi, BMW, or Mercedes? Find Out Here
- How Much Is An Audi Q5? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- What Does Car Insurance Cover?
- How Much Is A Mercedes Benz? All You Need To Know About These Premium Vehicles
- Ford Edge vs Escape: Which One Is Best?