Used Audi RS 3 for Sale in Centralia, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Centralia is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Centralia as you can. Without a trustworthy vehicle, you may not see much besides Centralia, WA.
You've had your eye on an Audi RS 3 for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got everything you want in a vehicle—updated styling, handling, and horsepower. And it's an Audi, a brand you've always trusted. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. However, there's a better option.
Shift—how we do business
It all starts with our thorough inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No automobile rolls off our lots without passing our inspections. To ensure that you get a good sticker price, we constantly check hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for similar Audi RS 3s. You can rest easy knowing that your RS 3 is ready to drive all over Centralia and the rest of Washington and that you got a great deal.
Audi RS 3—what to know
The high-end German car maker, Audi, has been around since 1910, but became part of the larger Volkswagen Group in the early 1960s. The company made a splash in the 1980s with its all-wheel-drive sports coupe, the Quattro. The company continued to have success, especially in the 2000s with models like the sprightly TT Roadster and luxury sedans like the A4 and A6. Today, Audi continues its success in the luxury market by offering a variety of vehicles that impressively combine premium styling with sport-oriented handling and performance.
The Audi RS 3 features a 3L engine that produces a respectable 400hp. This model gets 19mpg city and 28mpg highway. The RS 3 is available in a number of configurations like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Buy a Pre-owned Audi RS 3 before it's too late
We want to remove all the hassle out of buying a pre-owned Audi RS 3, yet still provide you a great car at a competitive price. We'll even process all the needed paperwork, including registration, title, transfer, and DMV forms. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your Audi RS 3 is ready for action when we drop it off at your home. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned RS 3. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a RS 3.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Lake Elsinore, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz C 63 for Sale in Van Nuys, CA
- Used Toyota MR2 Spyder for Sale in North Dakota
- Used Ram 1500 Classic for Sale in Edmonds, WA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale in Canyon Country, CA
- Used Jeep for Sale in Longview, WA
- Used Sedan for Sale in North Carolina
- Used BMW X6 for Sale in Nevada
Browse by location
- Should You Get a Toyota Camry or a Toyota Corolla? Find Out Here
- Honda vs. Toyota: Which One is Better and Why?
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?
- Honda Civic: Review, Specs & Prices
- How Much Does A Car Cost? Calculate The Real Expense Of Car Ownership
- Honda Civic vs. Toyota Corolla: Comparing Car Reliability and Ratings
- The 9 Most-Reliable Toyotas To Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Our Complete Toyota Highlander Review