Used Ferrari California for Sale in Camas, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Whether work brought you here or it's always been your home, Camas is your town. But you know there's a whole lot more to do and see besides what's in your city. The Evergreen State has something for everybody. Whether you're sightseeing in Seattle or letting all your concerns drift away on Lake Cushman, Washington has no shortage of amazing places to explore. However, if you plan to check out the best spots, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Camas in is a Ferrari California. It's got almost everything you are looking for in a vehicle—attractive styling, handling, and horsepower. And it's a Ferrari, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Ferrari California is way out of your budget. What if you could get a Ferrari California that marked everything off your must-have list without paying full sticker price?
The only way to buy a used car
We want to buckle you in the driver's seat of a used Ferrari California without breaking the bank. We continuously track hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Camas, Washington pre-owned Ferrari California models to ensure that you receive a great sticker price. You'll get a quality pre-owned that has aced our rigorous 150-point inspection. Not a single car rolls off our lots without acing Shift's inspections. You can rest easy knowing your Ferrari California is ready to drive. Plus, you'll have access to your Ferrari's vehicle ownership and history information.
Ferrari California—what to know
Looking for the ultimate in European styling and breathtaking speed? Let us introduce you. Ferrari, the Italian ultra-luxury sports car maker, was founded in 1929 by the famed race car driver Enzo Ferrari. However, it wasn't until the 1940s that a car was produced that bore the Ferrari name and the famed prancing horse logo. The Italian automaker immediately turned heads and took trophies with its custom-built sports cars. However, during the '60s, the company produced beautiful roads cars like the 250 California, 275 GTB, 365, and the 246 GT. Today, a pre-owned Ferrari continues to be on top of the shortlist of buyers that demand high-powered vehicles with awe-inspiring Italian design.
The Ferrari California is equipped with a 4L engine with a tremendous 553hp. You can expect around 23mpg on the expressway and 16mpg in and around town. The California comes in a number of body styles such as convertible and sedan.
Buy a Used Ferrari California before it's gone
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used GMC Yukon XL for Sale in Port Lavaca, TX
- Used Ford Fusion for Sale in Illinois
- Used BMW Z4 for Sale in Rhode Island
- Used MINI Cooper for Sale in Davis, CA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Lakewood, CA
- Used Volvo XC40 for Sale in Daly City, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz ML 350 for Sale in Turlock, CA
- Used Ford Fusion Energi for Sale in Everett, WA
Browse by location
- How Much Is A Maserati? A Historic Review
- Car Travel With Pets: A Safety Guide
- Most Reliable Used Cars Under $10,000
- Tacoma vs. Tundra: Everything You Need To Know About Toyota’s Pickup Trucks
- The 9 Best Cars You Can Get for Under $15,000
- Which Car Should You Buy: An Audi, BMW, or Mercedes? Find Out Here
- What's The Real Price Of A Ford Mustang in 2021? [Reviews and Photos]
- Toyota Tacoma’s Full Review: Price, Capacity and More