Used Mazda RX-8 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
You've made San Francisco your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your city is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you wanderlusting. California is the quintessential, relaxed West Coast experience, and you're ready to see everything you can. You can imagine strolling the Santa Monica Pier, seeing wildlife at the San Diego Zoo, or getting some rest and relaxation in Big Sur. One thing missing—a reliable ride.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around San Francisco in is a Mazda RX-8. It's got almost everything you want in an automobile—modern design, workmanship, and safety features. Plus, it's made by Mazda, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. There's a better way to buy a RX-8, and Shift has it.
The only way to buy a used car
At Shift, it all begins with our meticulous 150-point inspection. No automobile rolls off our lots without acing our examinations. To ensure that you get a good rate, we constantly track hundreds of thousands of points of data on past and current prices for similar Mazdas. You can rest easy knowing that your RX-8 is ready for action and that you got a great deal.
More about your Mazda RX-8
Mazda, a Japanese automaker, is known for making affordable vehicles with top-notch performance. The company was first introduced in the States during the 1970s. Mazda were immediately popular thanks to their wallet-friendly price and sporty suspensions. During the '90s, Mazda had one of its biggest successes with the release of the sporty roadster, the Miata. Today's Mazda lineup includes a variety of body styles, like SUVs and crossovers. No matter which used Mazda you buy, you can be assured it will be fun to drive and reliable.
Mazda RX-8 has a 232hp, 1L engine. This model gets 16mpg city and 23mpg highway. The Mazda RX-8 comes in several body styles such as convertible, extended cab pickup - short bed, mini-van, and passenger. A convertible could be a fun option since San Francisco has so many sunny days a year.
Purchase a Used Mazda RX-8 before it's gone
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Volvo S80 for Sale in Seaside, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz GL 450 for Sale in Wisconsin
- Used Tesla Model Y for Sale in Pennsylvania
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Gardena, CA
- Used Chrysler Crossfire for Sale in Buckley, WA
- Used Porsche for Sale in Compton, CA
- Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in Santee, CA
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Alameda, CA
Browse by location
- Six Best Used 6-Passenger Cars to Keep an Eye On
- MSRP vs. Invoice: Their Differences and Why They Matter
- How Much is a Used Sprinter Van?
- Here's What You Need To Know To Buy a Car With Cash
- Cars 101: How Does a Supercharger Work?
- Drinking and Driving Prevention Guide
- How Much Is An Audi Q5? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Honda Civic vs Accord: Comparing Two All-Star Sedans