Used Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid for Sale in San Francisco, CA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There's just something about San Francisco that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in California, but none like San Francisco. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. But when you're ready to see more of California, you'll need reliable set of wheels. Unfortunately, your vehicle isn't up to the challenge.
You already know what you want, and that's a Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid. It has just about everything you want in an automobile—modern design, quality, and fuel economy. And it's a Hyundai, a brand you've always trusted A new Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid is just a bit above your budget. What if there was a way for you to get an Ioniq Hybrid that marked all of your must-have list without going over budget?
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to set you up with an Ioniq Hybrid in San Francisco at a price you can afford. We regularly follow millions of data points on current prices for similar Hyundai Ioniq Hybrids to ensure we're offering a competitive price. You'll get a quality pre-owned Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid that's aced our rigorous 150-point inspection. No auto drives off our property without passing Shift's check-lists. You'll rest easy knowing your car is ready to drive, plus you'll get your Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid's history and ownership information so you can see that your vehicle and Shift are on the up and up.
More about your Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Hyundai is a Korean automaker known today for making affordable and reliable cars. They first came to the U.S. in 1986During the '90s, the company had a few setbacks and developed a reputation for producing unreliable cars. Hyundai heard the critics and fixed the issue by producing a number of cars that high overall quality and reliability. Hyundai has a vehicle for nearly every segment, including the fuel-efficient subcompact and compact models?nd the Sonata sedan, currently available in a hybrid model. Further, the Korean automaker also has a line of sporty coupes and stylish SUVs.
Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid has a 139hp, 2L engine. The Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid gets 57mpg city and 59mpg expressway. The Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid is available in numerous body styles like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Purchase a Used Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid before it's too late
At Shift, we strive to take all the stress out of pre-owned car buying. There's no need to spend time visiting used dealers all over the city. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Plus, if you determine this isn't the Hyundai for you, you get a week from the purchase date to return it. With Shift, you can get the Hyundai you want at a reasonable value. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid for Sale in San Diego, CA
- Used Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid for Sale in San Ramon, CA
- Used Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid for Sale in San Jose, CA
- Used Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid for Sale in San Dimas, CA
- Used Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid for Sale in San Clemente, CA
- Used Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
- Used Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid for Sale in San Juan Capistrano, CA
Browse by location
- Glossary of Automotive Terms
- Know Your Car Terms: The Importance of a Pre-Purchase Inspection
- 7 Safest and Easiest Used Cars To Drive For Seniors in 2021
- Tacoma vs. Tundra: Everything You Need To Know About Toyota’s Pickup Trucks
- Toyota Highlander vs. Toyota 4Runner: Pros, Cons & Which One is Better for You
- How Much is a Used Ford Raptor? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- How to Get Car Insurance in Five Steps
- All-Wheel Drive vs. Front-Wheel Drive: Which One is Best?