Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in San Francisco, CA
2 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, San Francisco is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as San Francisco as you can. With 259 sunny days a year and summer temps around 71°, your city is begging you to explore the outdoors whenever possible. However, if you're planning to check out the best spots, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
There's only one automobile for you and it's a CT6 by Cadillac. It's got almost everything you want in an automobile—modern design, workmanship, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Cadillac, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Cadillac CT6. However, there's a better option.
Shift—how we do business
We strive to set you up with a Cadillac CT6 in San Francisco at a price you can afford. We continuously monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on current and past prices for related CT6 models to make sure we're giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our pre-owned cars means you'll be getting a terrific car at a terrific price. Not a single auto drives off our lots without acing our examinations. You'll rest easy knowing your CT6 is ready for the road, plus, we include all the essential paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your CT6 are on the up and up.
Cadillac CT6—what to know
Cadillac, a GM sub-brand, is one of the most recognized and storied automakers in the world. Cadillac built its reputation on creating vehicles with excellent craftsmanship and innovations like the first V-8 engine, automatic climate controls, and magnetic ride control. Today, Cadillac continues to offer premium features and craftsmanship across its line of coups, sedans, SUVs, and crossover.
The Cadillac CT6 is equipped with a 4L engine which can generate an incredible 500hp. You can expect around 34mpg on the freeway and 24mpg in and around town. The Cadillac CT6 comes in a variety of body types like convertible, crew cab pickup - short bed, sedan, and sport utility. With so many sunny days per year in San Francisco, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Get your used Cadillac CT6 in San Francisco, CA before it's gone
We want to take all the hassle out of purchasing a pre-owned CT6, yet still provide you a great car at a competitive price. We'll process all the necessary paperwork, including registration, title, transfer, and DMV forms. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your Cadillac CT6 is ready for action when we deliver it to you. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, getting the CT6 you've always wanted has never been easier. Contact Shift today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in San Rafael, CA
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in San Dimas, CA
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in San Ramon, CA
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in San Jacinto, CA
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in South Lake Tahoe, CA
Browse by location
- The Best Used SUVs to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Game On, Honda CR-V vs. Mazda CX-5: Which One Wins?
- Five Things You Should Know About Used Car Warranties
- The Top 7 Best MPG Minivans (Fuel Efficient)
- BMW X3: All About Comfort and Practicality
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- The Best Electric Cars to Buy Used in 2021
- How Much Does A Car Cost? Calculate The Real Expense Of Car Ownership