Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Norwalk, CA
6 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Whether work brought you here or it's always been your home, Norwalk is your town. But you know there's a lot more beyond the confines of your city. The Golden State begs to be explored. Especially, with 281 sunny days out of the year, its' almost always time to be outside. If you want to see everything from the Golden Gate Bridge to Yosemite Valley, you're going to need an amazing ride.
There's only one car for you and it's a Lexus ES 300h. It's got just about everything you want in a vehicle—contemporary design, smooth ride, and great fuel economy. And it's a Lexus, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new ES 300h. What if we told you there is a better option?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We'd love to match you with a Lexus ES 300h in Norwalk at an affordable price. We continually monitor millions of data points on current and past prices for comparable Lexuses to make sure we're giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned cars means you'll be getting a quality car at a good price. Not one auto leaves our property unless they satisfy our examinations. you'll have peace of mind knowing your vehicle is ready for Norwalk. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your car's history report and ownership information.
More about your Lexus ES 300h
Lexus is a luxury automaker known for its contemporary designs and premium features. The company is a brand of Toyota and debuted in 1989 The brand was a hit with critics who praised the automaker's level of luxury compared to its peers. Today, Lexus continues to release luxury vehicles in a number of body styles, and even a hybrid car.
Lexus ES 300h has a 200hp, 3L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Lexus ES 300h generally gets 39mpg on the highway and 40mpg in the city. The Lexus ES 300h is available in a number of body types like convertible, sedan, and sport utility. With the amount of sunny days in Lexus, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Buy a pre-owned Lexus ES 300h today
At Shift, we want to remove all the stress out of car buying. There's no need to spend time going from used lots all over the city. Moreover, if you find out this isn't the Lexus for you, you get a week from the purchase date to bring it back. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. With Shift, you can get the Lexus you want at a reasonable price. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Ventura, CA
- Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Antioch, CA
- Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Watsonville, CA
- Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Placentia, CA
- Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Brentwood, CA
- Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Poway, CA
- Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Encinitas, CA
- Used Lexus ES 300h for Sale in Westlake Village, CA
Browse by location
- Allow Us to Explain Car Rebates: What They Are and How They Work
- The 9 Cheapest Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- The Top 7 Best MPG Minivans (Fuel Efficient)
- Chevrolet Tahoe vs. GMC Yukon: Which SUV Is Best For You
- How Much is a Used Jeep Trackhawk? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- Crossover vs. SUV: What’s the Difference? And Which One is Better?
- What Does VIN Stand For? Where To Find Your VIN And How To Read It