Used INFINITI Q60 for Sale in Greenwood, CA
3 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Greenwood is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best buds and seeing what kind of wholesome trouble you can all get into. With 285 sunny days a year and summer temps around 70°, your city is practically begging you to explore all it has to offer as much as possible. However, if you're planning to see it all, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
You already know what you want, and that's an INFINITI Q60. It has everything you want in an automobile—contemporary design, quality, and great fuel economy. Plus, it's made by INFINITI, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new INFINITI Q60. However, there's a better way.
The only way to buy a used car
At Shift, we seek to get you in the driver's seat of a used INFINITI Q60 without blowing your budget. We continually track millions of data points on current prices for related Greenwood, CA used INFINITI Q60 models to ensure that you get a reasonable sticker price. You'll get a used that has gone through our full 150-point inspection. Not a single vehicle rolls off our property unless they pass Shift's inspections. You can rest easy knowing your INFINITI Q60 is road-ready. Plus, we include all the essential paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you know we and your INFINITI are on the up and up.
More about Greenwood, CA used INFINITI Q60
INFINITI, a Nissan brand, is known for making luxury vehicles with contemporary styling. The brand launched in 1990 with the Q45 and was pitted against other Japanese luxury brands like Acura. In 2003, the midsize G35, with its sophisticated styling and high-end technology, made people take notice. Today, the company has a fleet of body styles, including crossover SUVs and hybrid vehicles.
The INFINITI Q60 features a 3L engine that generates an exceptional 400hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the INFINITI Q60 typically gets 22mpg in and around town and about 30mpg on the highway. The INFINITI Q60 comes in a variety body styles such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With so many sunny days per year in Greenwood, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Purchase a Used INFINITI Q60 before it's gone
At Shift, we want to take all the hassle out of purchasing a used Q60, yet still give you a solid car at a competitive price. We'll even handle all the essential paperwork, including title, transfer, registration, and Department of Motor Vehicles forms. Plus, our 150-point inspection means that your Q60 is ready to hit the road once it arrives. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned INFINITI Q60. Don't let that Q60 you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today.
Frequently Asked Questions about the INFINITI Q60
Browse by popular searches
- Used INFINITI Q60 for Sale in Torrance, CA
- Used INFINITI Q60 for Sale in Woodland, CA
- Used INFINITI Q60 for Sale in Covina, CA
- Used INFINITI Q60 for Sale in Tustin, CA
- Used INFINITI Q60 for Sale in Poway, CA
- Used INFINITI Q60 for Sale in Auburn, CA
- Used INFINITI Q60 for Sale in Sonora, CA
- Used INFINITI Q60 for Sale in Pleasant Hill, CA
Browse by location
- The Best Used Trucks To Buy On A Budget
- Trust Us, We Know How to Sell Used Cars: Our Complete Guide to Help You
- Ford Focus: The Only Guide You’ll Need
- Car Dealer Fees: What They Are and How to Avoid Them
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- What Is A Large SUV? The Best and Most Reliable Large SUVs To Buy
- Charger vs. Challenger: Which Dodge Used Muscle Car is Better?
- Jeep Cherokee vs Grand Cherokee: Which Model Is Right For You?