Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Yakima, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Yakima is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as Yakima as possible. However, if you're wanting to check out the best spots, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
You've had your eye on a Kia Forte Koup for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got almost everything you are seeking in a car—modern styling, workmanship, and great fuel economy. And it's a Kia, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Forte Koup. However, there is a better option.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
It all starts with our meticulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No automobile rolls off our lots unless they pass our examinations. To assure that you receive a wallet-friendlier price, we continually track hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Kia Forte Koups. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your Kia Forte Koup is ready to drive all over Yakima and the rest of Washington and that you got a great deal.
More about Yakima, WA used Kia Forte Koups
Kia is a Korean automaker that produces cars that are noted for their affordability and style. Kia was first introduced to the U.S. market in 1990 with its subcompact car, the Sephia. Kia rolled out new models later in the decade including its popular Sportage, a compact SUV. In 1998, Kia joined fellow Korean automaker, Hyundai. Today, Kia continues to produce reliable vehicles including sedans, coupes and crossovers.
Kia Forte Koup has a 201hp, 2L engine. The Kia Forte Koup gets 25mpg city and 34mpg highway. The Forte Koup is available in several body styles such as mini-van, passenger, sedan, and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Kia Forte Koup
We could be a tad biased, but we feel that we offer one of the best pre-owned buying experiences out there. We offer competitive pricing for every pre-owned Kia Forte Koups and give you all the details you'll need to make your decision. Plus, our thorough 150-point inspection means your Kia is ready to go vroom. With great prices, all the paperwork, and the pre-owned Kia you've been looking for, Shift is the only way to go. today's.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Lacey, WA
- Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Kelso, WA
- Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Bellevue, WA
- Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Seattle, WA
- Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Wenatchee, WA
- Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Federal Way, WA
- Used Kia Forte Koup for Sale in Long Beach, CA
Browse by location
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?
- Tired Of Cramped Car Rides? These Are the 7 Best Used Cars For Tall Drivers
- Top 10 Best Used Cars Under $10,000 For Beginners [Prices and Photos]
- Creating Memories On A Budget: Best 7 Used Cars For College Students in 2021
- Understanding How Car Insurance Works
- How Much is a Lexus? Models, Price & Reviews
- How Much is a Used Toyota 4Runner? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here