Used Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio for Sale in Wenatchee, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Wenatchee that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Wenatchee. With so much to see and do, making a decision on what to do is the hardest part. Naturally, any good road trips begins with a reliable vehicle. Unfortunately, your vehicle has seen better days.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Wenatchee in is an Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio. It's got everything you're searching for in an automobile—contemporary design, quality, and power. Plus, it's made by Alfa Romeo, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Stelvio Quadrifoglio. However, there is a better option.
The only way to buy a used car
It all starts with our thorough 150-point inspection. Not one car drives off our property unless they pass Shift's examinations. To assure that you get a competitive sticker price, we constantly track millions of points of data on current prices for comparable Stelvio Quadrifoglios. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is ready to drive and that you got a great deal.
More about the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio
The Italian automaker, Alfa Romeo started in 1915, focusing on high-end race and touring cars. The automaker came into its own in the U.S. markets with the Spyder roadster featured in the 1967 film, The Graduate. Alfa Romeo has entered and backed out of the U.S. market several times. However, with models like the Giulia sedan and the sport-focused SUV, the Stevlio Quadrifoglio, making a splash, it looks like they are here to stay for a while..
The Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio is equipped with a 3L engine which can generate a tremendous 505hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio generally gets 23mpg on the expressway and 17mpg in and around town. The Stelvio Quadrifoglio comes in a number of body types like convertible, sedan, and sport utility. A convertible could be a fun option since Wenatchee has so many sunny days a year.
Purchase a Pre-owned Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio before it's gone
We strive to take all the hassle out of purchasing a used Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio, yet still provide you a quality ride at a great price. We'll even handle all the required paperwork, including DMV forms, title, transfer, and registration. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your Stelvio Quadrifoglio is ready to drive when we deliver it to your home. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, getting the Stelvio Quadrifoglio you've always wanted has never been easier. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Stelvio Quadrifoglio.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Used Cadillac DTS for Sale in Kyle, TX
- Used GMC Sierra 1500 for Sale in Compton, CA
- Used Ford Super Duty F-350 DRW for Sale in Lehi, UT
- Used INFINITI FX45 for Sale in Miami, AZ
- Used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for Sale in Lacey, WA
- Used FIAT 500X for Sale in Rockledge, FL
- Used Tesla Model X for Sale in Studio City, CA
- Used Chevrolet Malibu Classic for Sale in Pembroke Pines, FL
Browse by location
- How Much is a Used Sprinter Van?
- What Does VIN Stand For? Where To Find Your VIN And How To Read It
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Ford Ranger: Which Truck is the Right Choice?
- Supercharger vs. Turbo: Which One is Better for You?
- Best Truck Reviews And The Elements That Make The Trucks Great
- All-Wheel Drive vs. Front-Wheel Drive: Which One is Best?
- Can You Trade In a Financed Car?
- How Does Leasing a Car Work?