Used Jaguar X-TYPE for Sale in Everett, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Everett. With so much to see and do, making a decision on what to do is the hardest part. However, when you want to explore more of Washington, you're going to need faithful ride. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
You already know what you want, and that's a Jaguar X-TYPE. It's got everything you're searching for in a vehicle—contemporary styling, quality, and a focus on safety. And it's a Jaguar, a brand you've always trusted. But an X-TYPE is beyond your means. What if we told you there's a better way?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We want to put you in the driver's seat of a pre-owned Jaguar X-TYPE without maxing out your cards. We regularly keep track of millions of data points on current prices for similar Everett used Jaguar X-TYPE models to make sure that you get a fair sticker price. You'll get a used that has passed our rigorous 150-point inspection. Not a single car rolls off our property without acing our examinations. You'll get peace of mind knowing your X-TYPE has the green light. Plus, we give you all the essential paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you know we and your Jaguar are on the up and up.
Jaguar X-TYPE—what to know
British automaker, Jaguar, produces luxury vehicles know for svelte styling and premium features. In 1948, the company released the XK 120—the fastest production sports car at the time. However, it was in the 1960s when the company released the Jaguar E-Type, which was regarded as one of the most stylish vehicles at the time and driven by some of the most well-known celebrities. Jaguar was bought by Tata in 2008. Today, Jaguar is recapturing some of its magic with models like the F-Type Coupe and the F-PACE SUV.
Jaguar X-TYPE has a 227hp, 3L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Jaguar X-TYPE generally gets 22mpg on the freeway and 16mpg in the city. The Jaguar X-TYPE is available in a variety of body types like convertible, sedan, sport utility, and station wagon.
Purchase a Used Jaguar X-TYPE before it's too late
We strive to remove all the hassle out of buying a used X-TYPE, yet still give you a great car at a competitive price. We'll even process all the required paperwork, including DMV forms, title, transfer, and registration. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your X-TYPE is ready to hit the road once it arrives. With great rates, no-pressure buying process, and quality Jaguar X-TYPEs, we put the fun back into getting the car of your dreams. Contact Shift today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used smart for Sale in Gresham, OR
- Used SUV for Sale in Wisconsin
- Used Acura TLX for Sale in Colorado
- Used Audi A3 for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
- Used Volvo for Sale in Wyoming
- Used Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in San Leandro, CA
- Used Chevrolet for Sale in Grass Valley, CA
- Used Volkswagen e-Golf for Sale in Cibolo, TX
Browse by location
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review
- Jeep Cherokee vs Grand Cherokee: Which Model Is Right For You?
- How Much is A Used Camaro?
- Brand Battle, Audi vs. BMW: Which One is Better and Why?
- Best Used SUVs Under $15,000: The Cheapest And Most Reliable SUVs
- Honda Accord Review: Models, Price, Reliability and More
- Our Complete Toyota Highlander Review
- The Best 5 Used Off Road Trucks To Buy And Truck Features To Consider