Used Honda Element for Sale in Everett, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Everett that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Everett. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost too much to choose from. Any fun trip begins with a great set of wheels. Too bad your car isn't looking or working too good these days.
You already know what you want, and that's an Element by Honda. It has almost everything you want in a vehicle—attractive design, quality, and safety features. Plus, it's made by Honda, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. However, there is a better way.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We strive to set you up with an Element in Everett at a price you can afford. We constantly keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Honda Elements to make sure we're offering a competitive price. you'll get a used Honda Element that has been through our rigorous 150-point inspection. Not a single car rolls off our property unless they satisfy our inspections. You'll rest easy knowing your Honda is green lit for action, plus, we include all the necessary paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your Element are on the up and up.
More about the Honda Element
Since 1970, Honda has produced praise-worthy automobiles for the U.S. market. Honda automobiles are recognized for being safe, reliable, and offering a lot at a reasonable price compared to their competition. Honda has been a front runner on many first in the automobile industry. They were one of the first Japanese automakers to have a plant in the United States. Moreover, Honda was one of the first to produce a mass-market hybrid vehicle and popularize technologies like variable valve timing.
Honda Element has a 166hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Honda Element generally gets 25mpg on the expressway and 20mpg in and around town. The Honda Element is available in a variety body styles like convertible, crew cab pickup - long bed, crew cab pickup - short bed, and hatchback.
Purchase a pre-owned Honda Element today
You don't have to pay full price for a great Element. We make sure all our vehicles are inspected from top to bottom and send along all the necessary paperwork. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the used car buying process should be. Moreover, if you decide this isn't the Honda for you, you get a week from the purchase date to return it. With a zero-pressure and no haggling buying process, having the Honda model you want has never been easier. Don't let that Honda you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Honda Element for Sale in Arlington, WA
- Used Honda Element for Sale in Longview, WA
- Used Honda Element for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used Honda Element for Sale in Olympia, WA
- Used Honda Element for Sale in Redmond, WA
- Used Honda Element for Sale in Chehalis, WA
- Used Honda Element for Sale in Seattle, WA
- Used Honda Element for Sale in Puyallup, WA
Browse by location
- Drinking and Driving Prevention Guide
- 7 Best Cars Suited For Young and New Drivers
- How Much Is A Cadillac Escalade? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- All You Need To Know About BMW Warranty Coverage
- What Are Car Invoice Prices and How to Find Them
- Let the Fun Begin: Here are the Best Used Convertible Cars in 2021
- How to Get a Car Loan in Four Steps
- Needing a Cheap Truck? Here's a List of the Cheapest States to Buy One