Used Ford Escape for Sale in Everett, WA
18 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Get first dibs on hot sale cars
Shop now–These deals are first come, first served.
Other cars you might like
You've made Everett, WA your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your town is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you itching to travel. The Evergreen State has something for everyone! With soaring views from Seattle's Space Needle to roaring waterfalls at Rainbow State Park, there's something to do for whatever mood you're in. However, if you wish to check out the best spots, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
You've had your eye on a Ford Escape for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got just about everything you want in a car—modern design, quality, and fuel economy. And it's a Ford, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Escape. What if we told you there's a better way?
The only way to buy a used car
We strive to set you up with an Escape in Everett at a price that'll make both you and your wallet happy. We continuously keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Ford models to ensure we're offering a competitive price. You'll get a quality pre-owned Escape that's been through our thorough 150-point inspection. No car leaves our property unless they pass our examinations. You'll get peace of mind knowing your Ford Escape can handle the highway. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your Escape's history report and ownership information.
Ford Escape—what to know
For more than 100 years, Ford Motor Company has been selling automobiles for the U.S. and global markets. Ford is one of the Big Three auto manufactures and has attracted loyalists whose first and last car is always a Ford. The automaker has no shortage of iconic vehicles. Ford is known for their rugged, do-anything F-Series trucks, as well as the Mustang, which may be one of the most famous American vehicles of all time.
Ford Escape has a 250hp, 3L engine. You can expect around 37mpg on the expressway and 44mpg in and around town. The Escape is available in several body styles like cargo, convertible, crew cab chassis-cab, and crew cab pickup.
Don't miss out on your Ford Escape
At Shift, we want to remove all the hassle out of purchasing a used Escape, yet still give you a solid car at a competitive rate. We'll handle all the needed paperwork, including registration, title, transfer, and Department of Motor Vehicles forms. Plus, our 150-point inspection means that your Ford Escape is ready to drive when we deliver it to you. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned Ford Escape. Don't let that Escape you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Ford Escape for Sale in Buckley, WA
- Used Ford Escape for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
- Used Ford Escape for Sale in Yelm, WA
- Used Ford Escape for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used Ford Escape for Sale in Shelton, WA
- Used Ford Escape for Sale in Wenatchee, WA
- Used Ford Escape for Sale in Federal Way, WA
- Used Ford for Sale in Everett, WA
Browse by location
- The 9 Best Cars You Can Get for Under $15,000
- Car Straw Purchase 101: Everything You Need to Know About It
- Car Appraisal: Its Meaning and What to Expect
- How to Buy a Car Out of State 101: Everything You Need to Know and More
- 8 Best Used 8-Passenger Vehicle You Can Buy For Your Family’s Comfort in 2021
- 9 Best Used Cars For Road Trips: Invest On Your Memories
- Honda Passport vs Pilot: Which One Is the Best? [Complete Analysis]
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?