Used Cadillac CT6-V for Sale in Everett, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
While your city is pretty great, what really gets you ready for the weekend is that there's an entire state waiting for you to explore. Washington state has something for everyone! With unparalleled a scenic forest views in Spokane to sightseeing in Seattle, there's plenty to do no matter what kind of mood you're in. But, if you're planning to check out the best spots, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
You've had your eye on a Cadillac CT6-V for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has everything you're looking for in a vehicle—attractive styling, handling, and power. Plus, it's made by Cadillac, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new CT6-V. What if we told you there is a better way?
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to set you up with a CT6-V in Everett at a price you can afford. We regularly follow millions of data points on current and past prices for comparable Cadillac CT6-V models to ensure we're offering a competitive price. You'll get a quality used CT6-V that has aced our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not one car drives off our property without acing our inspections. You can rest easy knowing your Cadillac is green lit for action, plus you'll get your Cadillac CT6-V's history and ownership info so you can see that your car and Shift are on the up and up.
More about Everett, WA used Cadillac CT6-V
Cadillac, a General Motors brand, has been the esteemed American luxury automotive brand for decades. Cadillac's early models helped it earn a reputation for excellent craftsmanship and innovation. The car maker was one of the first to introduce V-8 engines and universal climate control. Today, Cadillac continues to offer premium features and craftsmanship across its line of coups, sedans, SUVs, and crossover.
The Cadillac CT6-V is equipped with a 4L engine that can produce an incredible 550hp. You can expect around 25mpg on the expressway and 14mpg in the city. The Cadillac CT6-V comes in a variety of body types such as convertible, crew cab pickup - short bed, sedan, and sport utility.
Buy a Pre-owned Cadillac CT6-V before it's gone
At Shift, we strive to remove all the hassle out of purchasing a pre-owned Cadillac CT6-V, yet still give you a quality ride at a great price. We'll even process all the required paperwork, including registration, title, transfer, and DMV forms. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your CT6-V is ready for action once it arrives. With great rates, no-pressure buying process, and quality Cadillac CT6-Vs, we put the fun back into getting the car of your dreams. Don't let that Cadillac CT6-V you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Subaru XV Crosstrek for Sale in Copperas Cove, TX
- Used Toyota Prius Prime for Sale in Issaquah, WA
- Used Chrysler Pacifica for Sale in Reseda, CA
- Used Lexus RC F for Sale in Carlsbad, CA
- Used Jaguar XE for Sale in Carlsbad, CA
- Used Ford Edge for Sale in Newport Beach, CA
- Used BMW 4 Series for Sale in Corona, CA
- Used INFINITI M56 for Sale in Inland Empire
Browse by location
- Best SUVs For Towing: 4x4, Diesel, Luxury and More [Prices and Photos]
- How Much is a Subaru Forester?
- A Complete Guide on Car Sales Tax by State
- Honda vs. Toyota: Which One is Better and Why?
- Charger vs. Challenger: Which Dodge Used Muscle Car is Better?
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review
- 8 Best Used 8-Passenger Vehicle You Can Buy For Your Family’s Comfort in 2021