Used Buick Cascada for Sale in Everett, WA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Everett that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Everett. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. Any fantastic trip starts with a faithful automobile. Too bad your ride isn't up for a trip to the store, let alone a road trip, these days.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's a Cascada by Buick. It's got just about everything you want in a car—modern styling, handling, and great safety features. And it's a Buick, a brand you've always trusted It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. We're here to tell you there is a better way to get what you want, and Shift has it.
Shift—how we do business
We love setting up people, like you, with a pre-owned Buick they're going to love. At Shift, it all begins with our scrupulous 150-point inspection. Not a single vehicle leaves our property without passing our examinations. To ensure that you receive a fair rate, we regularly follow millions of data points on past and current prices for related Buick Cascada models?You can rest easy knowing that your ride is ready to drive and that you got a great price on your Buick.
More about Everett, WA used Buick Cascadas
Buick, which is owned by General Motors, is one of America's oldest automobile brands. The company, which has been around since 1903, focused on producing cars aimed at working professionals. Today, Buick's models?nclude sedans and crossover SUVs that still keep true to the company's focus on affordable luxury.
Buick Cascada has a 200hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 21mpg in the city and about 29mpg on the highway. The Buick Cascada is available in a variety body styles such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible.
Buy a Used Buick Cascada in Everett, WA today
At Shift, have the used Cascada you want and at an affordable price. We inspect all our Buicks from inside and out to make sure they are road-ready and send along all the necessary paperwork. Moreover, if you decide this isn't the Buick for you, you get seven days from your purchase date to return it. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way used car buying should be. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, getting the BuickCascada you've always wanted has never been easier. Contact Shift today!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lexus RX 350 for Sale in Santa Rosa, CA
- Used Tesla Model S for Sale in Sandy, OR
- Used Kia Telluride for Sale in Tacoma, WA
- Used Toyota Prius Prime for Sale in San Bernardino, CA
- Used INFINITI FX37 for Sale in Yucaipa, CA
- Used Audi A3 e-tron for Sale in Arizona
- Used Jaguar for Sale in Pleasanton, CA
- Used Volkswagen Touareg for Sale in North Carolina
Browse by location
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- How Many Miles Does A Car Last? Tips On How To Improve Your Mileage and More
- Jeep Compass vs. Cherokee: Which Crossover is Better for You?
- Here’s How To Check a VIN Number
- Confused About How Much Credit You Need to Buy a Car? Find Out Here
- Honda Civic vs Accord: Comparing Two All-Star Sedans
- Most Reliable Used Cars Under $10,000
- Toyota Tundra: The Only Guide You’ll Need