Used Audi RS 3 for Sale in Everett, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There aren't many cities in Washington quite like Everett. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. Any fun trip begins with a reliable set of wheels. Too bad your vehicle isn't up for a trip to the store, let alone a road trip, these days.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around Everett in is an Audi RS 3. It's got just about everything you're looking for in an automobile—attractive styling, workmanship, and power. And it's an Audi, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new RS 3. What if there was a way for you to get an Audi RS 3 that marked everything off your must-have list without breaking the bank?
Shift—car buying done the right way
It all begins with our thorough 150-point inspection. Not one vehicle leaves our lots unless they pass Shift's examinations. To ensure that you get a good price, we regularly monitor millions of points of data on past and current prices for related Audi RS 3s. You can rest easy knowing that your car is ready to drive and that you got a great deal.
Audi RS 3—what to know
The high-end German car maker, Audi, has been around since 1910, but became part of the larger Volkswagen Group in the early 1960s. The company made a splash in the 1980s with its all-wheel-drive sports coupe, the Quattro. The German automaker had a few up and down years, but the 2000s saw it revving back up again with popular models like the TT roadster and A4 and A6 premium sedans. Today, Audi continues its success in the luxury market by offering a variety of vehicles that impressively combine premium styling with sport-oriented handling and performance.
The Audi RS 3 features a 3L engine that produces a respectable 400hp. You can expect around 28mpg on the highway and 19mpg in the city. The Audi RS 3 is available in several body styles such as convertible, sedan, sport utility, and station wagon.
Purchase a pre-owned Audi RS 3 today
We strive to take all the hassle out of purchasing a pre-owned RS 3, yet still give you a solid car at a competitive price. We'll handle all the necessary paperwork, including DMV forms, title, transfer, and registration. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your Audi RS 3 is ready to hit the road once it arrives. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, getting the RS 3 you've always wanted has never been easier. Get in touch with us today to set you up with an Audi RS 3.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Volkswagen Passat for Sale in Bloomington, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV for Sale in Compton, CA
- Used Kia Telluride for Sale in Shelton, WA
- Used Kia Optima for Sale in Carlsbad, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz C 400 for Sale in Yucca Valley, CA
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in Santa Rosa, CA
- Used Acura for Sale in Belton, TX
- Used Ford C-Max Energi for Sale in New Mexico
Browse by location
- What Is A Large SUV? The Best and Most Reliable Large SUVs To Buy
- The Best 5 Used Off Road Trucks To Buy And Truck Features To Consider
- How Much Should You Spend on a Car? A Guide to Using Your Savings Wisely
- Car Appraisal: Its Meaning and What to Expect
- Automatic vs. Manual Cars: Is One Better than the Other?
- Seven Best Gas Mileage Used Cars: All You Need To Know
- What Are Car Invoice Prices and How to Find Them
- Brand Battle, Audi vs. BMW: Which One is Better and Why?