Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
15 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Get first dibs on hot sale cars
Shop now–These deals are first come, first served.
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Enumclaw that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Enumclaw. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of Washington has to offer. Any amazing trip starts with a reliable ride. Too bad your vehicle isn't looking or working too good these days.
You already know what you want, and that's a Land Rover Range Rover Evoque. It has just about everything you are searching for in a vehicle—updated styling, quality, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Land Rover, a brand you respect. A new Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is just a bit above your budget. However, there's a better option.
Shift—how we do business
It all begins with our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not a single car rolls off our lots unless they satisfy Shift's inspections. To ensure that you receive a competitive price, we regularly analyze millions of data points on past and current prices for comparable Land Rover Range Rover Evoques. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is ready to drive all over Enumclaw and the rest of Washington and that you got a great deal.
More about Enumclaw, WA pre-owned Land Rover Range Rover Evoques
Land Rover is a British automaker known for producing stylish, yet rugged SUVs The company started after World War II when Spencer and Maurice Wilks became impressed by the off-road capabilities of Jeeps. They produced the Series 1 in 1948. The model was bare-bones, but the permanent four-wheel drive made it adept at handling rough terrain. In 1970, Land Rover debuted their Range Rover model which was a hit with the outdoor crowd. The company continued down this path with the Discovery and Freelander models. Today, Land Rover continues to produce luxury SUVs that can still take it off-road.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque has a 296hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 30mpg on the expressway and 22mpg in the city. The Range Rover Evoque is available in a number of configurations like sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
You don't have to pay top dollar for a reliable automobile. We inspect all our Land Rovers from bumper to bumper to make sure they are ready for the road and provide all the vehicle's history reports. Moreover, if you are ever in doubt, you get a week from your purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. Get that new-car feeling with a used Range Rover Evoque. Don't let that Land Rover you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Kent, WA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Issaquah, WA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Buckley, WA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Redmond, WA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Puyallup, WA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
- Used Land Rover Discovery Sport for Sale in Fair Oaks, CA
Browse by location
- Automatic vs. Manual Cars: Is One Better than the Other?
- Best Used SUVs Under $15,000: The Cheapest And Most Reliable SUVs
- Chevy Silverado 1500: Prices and How Far Can It Go
- The 9 Best Used Trucks in 2021
- Toyota Sienna: Specs, Prices & Final Review
- Honda Civic vs Accord: Comparing Two All-Star Sedans
- Car Appraisal: Its Meaning and What to Expect
- Everything on the Subaru Outback: Prices, Mileage, and Specs