Used Kia Stinger for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Whether work brought you here or it's always been your home, Enumclaw, Washington is your town. But you know there's a lot more beyond the confines of your city. The King of the Pacific Northwest has plenty to offer everyone. Whether you are sightseeing in Seattle or letting all your concerns float away on Lake Whatcom, Washington has plenty to keep your holidays entertaining. But, if you're planning to see it all, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
You already know what you want, and that's a Stinger by Kia. It's got just about everything you want in a car—contemporary styling, handling, and power. Plus, it's made by Kia, a brand you respect. A new Kia Stinger is just a bit above your budget. What if we told you there's a better way?
Shift—how we do business
Lucky for you, Shift has the answer to your problems. We can put you in the driver's seat without breaking the bank. It all begins with Shift's full inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No auto drives off our lots unless they satisfy our inspections. Plus, to assure that you receive a fair sticker price, we continually monitor millions of data points on current prices for related Kia Stingers. You can rest easy knowing your Kia has the green light, and we give you all the essential paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports. You can be at ease knowing that we and your Kia are on the up and up.
More about the Kia Stinger
Kia, a Korean automaker, is known for making cars that are both affordable and stylish. Kia was first introduced to the U.S. market in 1990 with its subcompact car, the Sephia. Kia rolled out new models later in the decade including its popular Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia merged with fellow Korean automaker, Hyundai, in 1998. Today, Kia is well-respected and offers a diverse lineup of stylish coupes, sedans, and crossovers praised for their value, performance, and modern styling.
The Kia Stinger features a 3L engine that provides an exceptional 365hp. You can expect around 22mpg in the city and about 29mpg on the freeway. The Kia Stinger comes in a variety body types such as mini-van, passenger, sedan, and sport utility.
Buy a pre-owned Kia Stinger today
At Shift, we aim to take all the trouble out of used car buying. There's no need to waste time going from pre-owned dealers all over town. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the pre-owned car buying process should be. Moreover, if you are ever in doubt, you get a week from the purchase date to bring it back. With Shift, you can get the Kia Stinger you want at an affordable rate. Take Shift for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Subaru Impreza WRX for Sale in Hawthorne, CA
- Used Lexus UX for Sale in San Mateo, CA
- Used Volkswagen Passat for Sale in Navasota, TX
- Used Audi Q3 for Sale in Sonoma, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e for Sale in Lancaster, CA
- Used Chevrolet Spark for Sale in Bellflower, CA
- Used FIAT 124 Spider for Sale in Roseville, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz GL 550 for Sale in Bakersfield, CA
Browse by location
- Best Used SUVs Under $15,000: The Cheapest And Most Reliable SUVs
- Crosstrek vs Outback: Subaru Crossover Comparison
- The Best Sedans To Buy Used in 2021
- Car Travel With Pets: A Safety Guide
- Wonder No More: Here's How Much Your Totaled Car Is Worth
- How Fast Is A Corvette?
- Toyota Tundra: The Only Guide You’ll Need
- Toyota Highlander vs. Toyota 4Runner: Pros, Cons & Which One is Better for You