Used Ferrari 488 GTB for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
You've made Enumclaw, Washington your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your city is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you wanderlusting. Washington state seems to have something for everyone! With soaring views from Seattle's Space Needle to roaring waterfalls at Rainbow State Park, there's plenty to do no matter what kind of mood you're in. But, if you want to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a great car.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around Enumclaw in is a Ferrari 488 GTB. It's got almost everything you are looking for in an automobile—attractive design, smooth ride, and horsepower. And it's a Ferrari, a brand you've always trusted. A new 488 GTB is just a bit above your budget. We're here to tell you there is a better way to get what you want, and Shift has it.
Shift—how we do business
We love matching great used cars with great people like you. At Shift, it all starts with our rigorous 150-point inspection. No car rolls off our property without acing Shift's examinations. To assure that you get a wallet-friendlier rate, we continually keep track of millions of data points on current prices for related Ferraris. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your ride is ready for action and that you're getting a great price.
More about your Ferrari 488 GTB
One look at a Ferrari and you know what it's all about—speed and style. Ferrari, the Italian ultra-luxury sports car maker, was founded in 1929 by the famed race car driver Enzo Ferrari. The Italian automaker immediately turned heads and took trophies with its custom-built sports cars. However, during the '60s, the company produced beautiful roads cars like the 250 California, 275 GTB, 365, and the 246 GT. Today Ferrari continues to produce iconic cars dripping in style and built for speed.
The Ferrari 488 GTB is equipped with a 4L engine with an incredible 660hp. You can expect around 22mpg on the highway and 16mpg in and around town. The 488 GTB comes in a variety body styles such as convertible and sedan.
Purchase a Pre-owned Ferrari 488 GTB before it's too late
You don't have to pay big bucks for a great vehicle. We make sure all our vehicles are inspected from inside and out and provide all the vehicle's history reports. Plus, if you decide this isn't the Ferrari for you, you have a week from the purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. With competitive prices, a no-pressure buying process, and quality Ferrari vehicles, we put the joy back into getting the car of your dreams. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Ferrari in Enumclaw.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Porsche Macan for Sale in Woodway, TX
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Montana
- Used Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 for Sale in New York
- Used Toyota Yaris for Sale in Costa Mesa, CA
- Used Mazda CX-3 for Sale in Belmont, CA
- Used Cadillac ATS for Sale in Kent, WA
- Used FIAT 124 Spider for Sale in Leander, TX
- Used Hyundai Veloster N for Sale in Glendora, CA
Browse by location
- Tesla Model 3: A Complete Guide on Features and Prices
- Car Dealer Fees: What They Are and How to Avoid Them
- Trust Us, We Know How to Sell Used Cars: Our Complete Guide to Help You
- What's APR and How Is It Different from Interest Rate?
- A History of Classic Cars for Kids
- Toyota Highlander vs. Toyota 4Runner: Pros, Cons & Which One is Better for You
- The Best Electric SUVs To Buy Used In 2021
- Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander: Which One Should You Get?