Used Pontiac G6 for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Ellensburg is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best mates and taking the town on. With 204 sunny days a year and summer temps around 84¬∞, your city begs you to explore everything it offers as much as possible. But, if you want to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a great car.
You've had your eye on a Pontiac G6 for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has everything you're seeking in a car—attractive design, workmanship, and great fuel economy. And it's a Pontiac, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new G6 is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better way?
Shift—car buying done the right way
It all starts with our full inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single vehicle leaves our lots unless they pass Shift's inspections. To ensure that you get a reasonable sticker price, we regularly track millions of points of data on past and current prices for related Pontiac G6s. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is road-ready and that you got a great deal.
More about Ellensburg, WA used Pontiac G6
Pontiac, a General Motors brand, was founded in 1907. During the 1930s and 40s, the automaker successfully sold coupes, sedans, and family-friendly wagons in the low to mid-price range. The company had it's share of hits, but none more popular than 1964's GTO. Pontiac had a few leans years, but rebounded in the early 2000s with stylish models like the Solstice and G8. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to keep the grand going. In 2010, the last Pontiac had rolled off the production lines.
Pontiac G6 has a 252hp, 4L engine. You can expect around 33mpg on the highway and 22mpg in and around town. The Pontiac G6 is available in a variety configurations such as sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With the amount of sunny days in Pontiac, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Purchase a pre-owned Pontiac G6 today
We might be a bit biased, but we feel that Shift provides one of the best used purchasing experiences on the internet. We have competitive prices on all our pre-owned Pontiac G6s and give you all the details you'll need to make a decision. Plus, our top-to-bottom inspection means your vehicle is ready to go vroom-vroom. Get that new-car feeling with a used G6. today's.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Nissan for Sale in Encinitas, CA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Bothell, WA
- Used Tesla for Sale in New Hampshire
- Used Toyota RAV4 Hybrid for Sale in North Hollywood, CA
- Used Honda Civic Type R for Sale in Greenwood, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz ML 350 for Sale in Utah
- Used Lexus ES 350 for Sale in Burbank, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz C 400 for Sale in Navasota, TX
Browse by location
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?
- How Much is Car Insurance? These Are the Average Costs
- How Many Miles Does A Car Last? Tips On How To Improve Your Mileage and More
- Best Times of The Year To Buy Used Cars
- Automatic vs. Manual Cars: Is One Better than the Other?
- Chevy Silverado 1500: Prices and How Far Can It Go
- How Much Does A Used Tesla Cost?
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?