Used Mercury Grand Marquis for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Ellensburg. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of Washington has to offer. Naturally, any good road trips begins with a reliable vehicle. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Ellensburg in is a Mercury Grand Marquis. It's got everything you want in a car—modern design, smooth ride, and safety features. Plus, it's made by Mercury, a brand you respect. A new Mercury Grand Marquis is just a bit above your budget. What if we told you there is a better option?
Shift—how we do business
We strive to match you with a Mercury Grand Marquis in Ellensburg at a price that'll make both you and your bank account happy. We continually keep track of millions of data points on current and past prices for comparable Mercury models to ensure we are offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our pre-owned cars means you'll be getting a great car at a terrific price. No auto leaves our lots unless they satisfy Shift's inspections. You'll rest easy knowing your vehicle is ready to drive, plus, we include all the proper paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your vehicle are on the up and up.
More about Ellensburg, WA pre-owned Mercury Grand Marquis
Mercury is a Ford Motor Company brand and was founded in 1930. The line's first car, the Mercury Eight, debuted in 1939 and was an immediate success. Mercury had success with big-engine cars like the Cougar and Comet, but like other automakers during the '70s, they had to make their lineups smaller and more fuel-efficient. During the '90s, Mercury offered SUVs and minivans that had touches of luxury not found in similarly-priced models. The led to the company having one of its most successful decades. Mercury was shuttered in 2011 when Ford aimed to streamline its portfolio.
Mercury Grand Marquis has a 224hp, 5L engine. You can expect around 16mpg in the city and about 24mpg on the expressway. The Grand Marquis is available in a number of configurations such as sport utility and sedan.
Get your used Mercury Grand Marquis in Ellensburg, WA before it's gone
When you are ready to get the Mercury Grand Marquis, don't spend hours exploring used car dealers all over Ellensburg or searching the web for a great price. Just head to Shift. You'll get the car you want at an affordable price. Feel free to compare the Grand Marquis to other models of Mercury to be sure that's the ride you have your heart set on. Take Shift for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Hatchback for Sale in Connecticut
- Used Toyota RAV4 EV for Sale in Mcgregor, TX
- Used Ford Expedition for Sale in El Centro, CA
- Used Audi TTS for Sale in Waterford, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz E 350 for Sale in Chatsworth, CA
- Used Lexus ES 350 for Sale in Lafayette, CA
- Used Mazda CX-5 for Sale in Michigan
- Used Audi Q5 for Sale in Westlake Village, CA
Browse by location
- The Best Used SUVs to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Chevy Tahoe: How Much Is It, How Much Weight Can It Pull and How Many Miles Can It Last?
- The 9 Best Used Trucks in 2021
- How Much Is A Ford Edge? A Complete Guide On Prices and Features
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- The 8 Best Used Cars For Your Daily Commute to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Should You Get a Toyota Camry or a Toyota Corolla? Find Out Here
- Car Travel With Pets: A Safety Guide