Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
4 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Portland that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Oregon, but none like Portland. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost too much to choose from. Of course, any good road trips begins with a faithful vehicle. Unfortunately, your ride isn't up for a trip to the store, let alone a road trip, these days.
You already know what you want, and that's a Toyota Avalon. It's got almost everything you want in a vehicle—attractive styling, workmanship, and fuel economy. And it's a Toyota, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Toyota Avalon is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better way?
Shift—car buying done the right way
At Shift, it all starts with our meticulous 150-point inspection. No car rolls off our lots without acing our inspections. To ensure that you get a great price, we constantly monitor millions of data points on past and current prices for comparable Avalons. You'll be able to relax knowing that your Toyota Avalon is ready for action and that you got a great deal.
More about the Toyota Avalon
When most people think of a Toyota, they think of vehicles that are reliable, safe, and offer great value. The Japanese automaker hasn't rested on its laurels. They were one of the first to popularize gas-electric hybrid models with the Prius. Toyota hasn't stopped there. They also are experimenting with newer technologies, like hydrogen fuel cells, which can be seen in the Mirai sedan.
The Toyota Avalon features a 4L engine that provides an impressive 301hp. You can expect around 43mpg in and around town and about 44mpg on the expressway. The Avalon comes in a number of configurations like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, regular cab pickup - standard bed, and regular cab pickup - short bed.
Buy a pre-owned Toyota Avalon today
You don't have to pay top dollar for a great Toyota. We inspect all our Toyotas from inside and out to make sure they are road-ready and provide all the vehicle's history reports. Plus, if you determine this isn't the Toyota for you, you have seven days from the purchase date to bring it back. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way used car buying should be. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned Toyota. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Toyota in Portland, Oregon.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Toyota Avalon
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Auburn, WA
- Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Shelton, WA
- Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Kelso, WA
- Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Tacoma, WA
- Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Chehalis, WA
- Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Longview, WA
- Used Lincoln Navigator for Sale in District Of Columbia
Browse by location
- Honda Accord Review: Models, Price, Reliability and More
- Which Car Should You Buy: An Audi, BMW, or Mercedes? Find Out Here
- The Best Sedans To Buy Used in 2021
- Best Used SUVs Under $15,000: The Cheapest And Most Reliable SUVs
- Understanding How Car Insurance Works
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Chevrolet Colorado: Find Out Which Truck is Better
- Most Reliable Used Trucks Ever and How To Know If Your Truck Is Unreliable
- BMW X3: All About Comfort and Practicality