Used Lexus GS 460 for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Ellensburg is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about meeting up with your best buds and taking the town on. With 204 sunny days a year and summer temps around 84°, your city is begging you to explore all it has to offer whenever possible. Without an a comfortable ride, you may not see much besides Ellensburg, WA.
You've had your eye on a Lexus GS 460 for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got almost everything you're seeking in a vehicle—contemporary design, quality, and horsepower. And it's a Lexus, a brand you've always trusted. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there's a better way?
Shift—car buying done the right way
Lucky for you, Shift has the answer to your problems. We can put you in the driver's seat of a used Lexus GS 460 without maxing out your cards. We begin with our meticulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single auto drives off our lots without acing our check-lists. Plus, to assure that you get a reasonable sticker price, we constantly keep track of tens of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar Lexus GS 460s. You'll rest easy knowing your used Lexus is road-ready, and we'll send you all the paperwork, like ownership records and vehicle history info.
Lexus GS 460—what to know
Lexus has become one of the premier luxury automobile makers since it debuted in 1989. Its excellent reliability and safety features have been carried over from its parent company, Toyota. The company's initial two cars, the ES 250 and the LS 400, were praised by critics for being less expensive than their European counterparts, but having the same level of luxury. The Japanese automaker continued to expand its lineup with SUVs, like the LX 450 and sports coupes. Today, Lexus continues to produce innovative and luxurious models, including hybrids.
The Lexus GS 460 features a 5L engine that provides a respectable 342hp. You can expect around 24mpg on the expressway and 17mpg in the city. The Lexus GS 460 comes in a variety body styles like convertible, sedan, and sport utility. With so many sunny days per year in Ellensburg, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Don't miss out on your Lexus GS 460
At Shift, we strive to remove all the trouble out of pre-owned car buying. There's no need to waste time going from pre-owned dealers all over the city. Moreover, if you're ever in doubt, you have a week from the purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. With Shift, you can get the GS 460 you want at a reasonable value. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Lexus GS 460
Browse by popular searches
- Used Toyota FJ Cruiser for Sale in Long Beach, CA
- Used Subaru Outback for Sale in Arkansas
- Used Chevrolet Volt for Sale in Federal Way, WA
- Used Toyota Prius for Sale in Arkansas
- Used Audi TTS for Sale in Hutto, TX
- Used Tesla Model X for Sale in Concord, CA
- Used Toyota Tundra for Sale in Brentwood, CA
- Used Ford Focus for Sale in Brentwood, CA
Browse by location
- Trust Us, We Know How to Sell Used Cars: Our Complete Guide to Help You
- On the Hunt for a Dog-Friendly Car? We’ve Got You Covered
- Tesla Model 3: A Complete Guide on Features and Prices
- Interested in a Ford Fusion? Here’s our Review
- What's a Good APR For a Car?
- How to Buy a Car Out of State 101: Everything You Need to Know and More
- Our Quick & Easy Guide To Hyundai Warranties
- Game On, Honda CR-V vs. Mazda CX-5: Which One Wins?