Used Land Rover LR3 for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Ellensburg is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as Ellensburg as possible. With 204 sunny days a year and summer temps around 84°, your city begs you to explore the outdoors whenever possible. Without a trustworthy vehicle, you may not see much besides Ellensburg, WA.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's a Land Rover LR3. It's got almost everything you want in an automobile—modern styling, smooth ride, and power. And it's a Land Rover, a brand you've always trusted. A new LR3 is just a bit above your budget. What if we told you there's a better option?
Shift—how we do business
It all begins with our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not a single vehicle rolls off our property unless they satisfy our examinations. To assure that you get a good price, we regularly monitor millions of data points on current prices for related Land Rover LR3 models. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your Land Rover is ready for action and that you got a great deal.
More about the Land Rover LR3
You may think a Land Rover is too handsome to be taken off road, but don't be fooled. These vehicles can get down and dirty with some of the best off-road machines. The company started after World War II when Spencer and Maurice Wilks became impressed by the off-road capabilities of Jeeps. They produced the Series 1 in 1948. The model was bare-bones, but the permanent four-wheel drive made it adept at handling rough terrain. However, it was during the '70s that the consumer-designed Range Rover model debuted that popularized the brand with outdoor enthusiasts. The company continued down this path with the Discovery and Freelander models. Today, the brand is owned by Tata Motors and is well known for luxury SUVs that combine luxurious features with off-road prowess.
The Land Rover LR3 features a 4L engine that produces an impressive 300hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Land Rover LR3 typically gets 12mpg in and around town and about 17mpg on the freeway. The LR3 is available in several body types like sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Land Rover LR3
We may be biased, but we feel that Shift provides the best pre-owned car purchasing experiences on the internet. We offer competitive pricing for every one of our used Land Rover LR3s and make sure to provide all the details you'll need to make your decision. Plus, our thorough 150-point inspection means your Land Rover LR3 is ready to go vroom. With great prices, all the paperwork, and the pre-owned Land Rover you've been looking for, Shift is the only way to go. today's.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Cadillac Escalade for Sale in Orland, CA
- Used Acura for Sale in Marina, CA
- Used Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Lafayette, CA
- Used INFINITI QX56 for Sale in Wilmington, CA
- Used Chevrolet Colorado for Sale in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Used Volkswagen Tiguan for Sale in Oceanside, CA
- Used Acura RDX for Sale in Mcgregor, TX
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 for Sale in Atherton, CA
Browse by location
- Our Quick & Easy Guide To Hyundai Warranties
- The 9 Most-Reliable Toyotas To Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Glossary of Automotive Terms
- How Much is A Used Camaro?
- Ford vs. Chevy: Longtime Rivalry Building Durable Trucks
- AWD vs. 4WD: The Differences Explained
- Jeep Compass vs. Cherokee: Which Crossover is Better for You?
- How Can You Trade a Financed Car?