Used Kia Forte5 for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Ellensburg. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. However, when you're ready to explore more of Washington and beyond, you're going to need dependable automobile. Too bad your car isn't looking or working too good these days.
You already know what you want, and that's a Forte5 by Kia. It's got everything you want in an automobile—contemporary design, workmanship, and great fuel economy. And it's a Kia, a brand you've always trusted. A new Forte5 is just a bit above your budget. What if you could get almost everything you're wanting in a Kia Forte5, but without having to empty your wallet?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We strive to set you up with a Forte5 in Ellensburg at a price you can afford. We continuously track millions of data points on current and past prices for comparable Forte5s to ensure we're giving you a very competitive price. You'll get a pre-owned Kia Forte5 that has aced our thorough 150-point inspection. Not one auto rolls off our lots unless they pass our examinations. You'll rest easy knowing your car is ready for the road. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your Forte5's history report and ownership information.
Kia Forte5—what to know
Kia, a South Korean automaker, first started in 1944 producing bicycle parts in the 1950s producing Korea's first bicycle. It wasn't until 1973 that the company produced its first passenger car, the Brisa. Kia entered the American market in '90s with the Sephia, a subcompact car. However, later on in the decade, the company introduced larger models like the Kia Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia merged with Hyundai in 1998, which helped both companies improve their reliability and quality. Today, Kia is well-respected and offers a diverse lineup of stylish coupes, sedans, and crossovers praised for their value, performance, and modern styling.
Kia Forte5 has a 201hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 25mpg in and around town and about 34mpg on the freeway. The Kia Forte5 comes in several configurations such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Don't miss out on your Kia Forte5
At Shift, we want to take all the stress out of used car buying. There's no need to waste time visiting pre-owned lots all over town. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Plus, if you are ever in doubt, you have seven days from your purchase date to bring it back. With us, you'll get the car you want at a reasonable rate. Take Shift for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Nissan 370Z for Sale in Manteca, CA
- Used Mazda CX-30 for Sale in Arizona
- Used Volkswagen Golf GTI for Sale in Belton, TX
- Used Volvo S90 for Sale in Albany, CA
- Used INFINITI JX35 for Sale in Kyle, TX
- Used Porsche Cayman for Sale in Placentia, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLK 350 for Sale in Austin, TX
- Used Cadillac CTS-V for Sale in San Mateo, CA
Browse by location
- How Much is a Jeep Compass? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- All You Need To Know About BMW Warranty Coverage
- Best Used Muscle Cars to Buy in 2021
- Interested in a Ford Focus? Here's Our Review
- 7 Best Cars Suited For Young and New Drivers
- A Guide to Green-Energy Cars
- Most Reliable Used Trucks Ever and How To Know If Your Truck Is Unreliable
- How Much is a Used Sprinter Van?