Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
While your city is pretty great, what really gets you ready for the weekend is that there's an entire state ready for you to take it on. The Evergreen State has something for everybody. Whether you're seeing live bands in Seattle or letting all your worries float away on Lake Cushman, Washington has plenty to keep your holidays entertaining. However, if you wish to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
You already know what you want, and that's a Kia Cadenza. It's got almost everything you want in an automobile—modern styling, quality, and horsepower. Plus, it's made by Kia, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if there was a way for you to get a Cadenza that crossed off all of your must-have list without paying full price?
Shift—how we do business
At Shift, it all begins with our thorough 150-point inspection. Not a single automobile drives off our lots without acing Shift's examinations. To assure that you receive a good price, we regularly keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for similar Kias. You can rest easy knowing that your Kia Cadenza is ready to drive all over Ellensburg and the rest of Washington and that you got a great deal.
More about Ellensburg, WA pre-owned Kia Cadenzas
Kia is a Southern Korean automaker known for producing affordably priced vehicles with contemporary styling. Kia was first introduced to the U.S. market in 1990 with its subcompact car, the Sephia. Kia continued to roll out newer and bigger models, like the Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia merged with Korean automaker Hyundai in 1998. Today, Kia has a well-respected lineup of coupes, sedans and crossovers.
Kia Cadenza has a 293hp, 3L engine. You can expect around 20mpg in and around town and about 28mpg on the expressway. The Kia Cadenza comes in several body styles like mini-van, passenger, sedan, and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Kia Cadenza
You don't have to pay top dollar for a reliable Kia Cadenza. We inspect all our Kias from headlights to taillights to make sure they are good to go and send along all the necessary paperwork. Moreover, if you're ever in doubt, you get seven days from your purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a used car should be. With competitive prices, a no-pressure purchasing process, and quality Kia vehicles, we put the joy back into getting the car of your dreams. Contact Shift today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Yelm, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Yakima, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Marysville, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Puyallup, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Toledo, WA
- Used Kia Cadenza for Sale in Bellevue, WA
Browse by location
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More
- Car Straw Purchase 101: Everything You Need to Know About It
- Toyota Highlander vs. Toyota 4Runner: Pros, Cons & Which One is Better for You
- Most Reliable Used Cars Under $10,000
- All About BMW 3 Series: Why Should You Get this Car
- The Best Sports Cars Under 40k to Buy Used in 2021
- All-Wheel-Drive versus Front-Wheel-Drive in Snow: Which One is Better
- Honda Pilot Models, Review, Prices & Specs