Used Ferrari F8 Tributo for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
You've made Ellensburg, Washington your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your town is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you itching to travel. The King of the Pacific Northwest has tons of things to do and see no matter what you're into. Whether you are getting grungy in Seattle or letting all your worries float away on Lake Cushman, Washington has no shortage of amazing places to explore. However, if you plan to see it all, you'll need a great car.
You've had your eye on a Ferrari F8 Tributo for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has everything you're seeking in an automobile—updated styling, handling, and plenty of power. And it's a Ferrari, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Ferrari F8 Tributo is way out of your budget. However, there's a better way.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We strive to match you with a F8 Tributo in Ellensburg at a price you can afford. We constantly check hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for comparable Ferraris to ensure we are offering a competitive price. You'll get a quality used Ferrari F8 Tributo that's aced our thorough 150-point inspection. Not one car drives off our property without passing Shift's inspections. You'll rest easy knowing your Ferrari F8 Tributo is road-ready, plus, we include all the proper paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your F8 Tributo are on the up and up.
More about Ellensburg, WA used Ferrari F8 Tributo
Looking for the ultimate in European styling and breathtaking speed? Let us introduce you. Ferrari was founded in 1929 and is known for stylishly combining comfort and power. Ferrari has no shortage of iconic cars such as 250 California, 275 GTB, 365, and the 246 GT. Today, a pre-owned Ferrari continues to be on top of the shortlist of buyers that demand high-powered vehicles with awe-inspiring Italian design.
The Ferrari F8 Tributo is equipped with a 4L engine with a tremendous 710hp. You can expect around 15mpg in the city and about 19mpg on the freeway. The F8 Tributo is available in a number of configurations like sedan and convertible. With so many sunny days per year in Ellensburg, a convertible may not be a bad option.
Get your used Ferrari F8 Tributo in Ellensburg, WA before it's gone
Frequently Asked Questions about the Ferrari F8 Tributo
Browse by popular searches
- Used Nissan Sentra for Sale in Gilroy, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Mirage for Sale in Pleasanton, CA
- Used Chevrolet Corvette for Sale in Montrose, CA
- Used Jeep Cherokee for Sale in Placentia, CA
- Used Lincoln Town Car for Sale in Jarrell, TX
- Used Buick Envision for Sale in Montrose, CA
- Used Land Rover for Sale in Fullerton, CA
- Used Chevrolet Spark EV for Sale in Lawndale, CA
Browse by location
- Six Best Used 6-Passenger Cars to Keep an Eye On
- Seven Best Gas Mileage Used Cars: All You Need To Know
- Which Car Should You Buy: An Audi, BMW, or Mercedes? Find Out Here
- The 9 Best Used 7-Seater SUVs That You Can Buy in 2021
- A Full Review on Ford Escape
- Glossary of Automotive Terms
- The 9 Most Reliable Sports Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More