Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
2 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
You've made Ellensburg your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your city is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you itching to travel. The King of the Pacific Northwest has plenty to offer everyone. Whether you're seeing live bands in Seattle or letting all your cares drift away on Lake Chelan, Washington has lots to keep your holidays entertaining. But, if you're wanting to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
For you only one car will do—a Cadillac CT6. It's got just about everything you are searching for in a vehicle—contemporary design, handling, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Cadillac, a brand you respect. However, a new CT6 is way out of your budget. What if we told you there is a better way?
The only way to buy a used car
It all starts with our scrupulous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one car drives off our property unless they satisfy Shift's checklist. To assure that you get a competitive sticker price, we regularly track millions of points of data on past and current prices for similar CT6 models. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is a road warrior and that you got a great deal.
More about Ellensburg, WA pre-owned Cadillac CT6
Cadillac, a GM sub-brand, is one of the most recognized and storied automakers in the world. Cadillac built its reputation on creating vehicles with excellent craftsmanship and innovations like the first V-8 engine, automatic climate controls, and magnetic ride control. Today's Cadillacs continue to offer excellent craftsmanship and luxurious amenities, as well as a full lineup of body styles.
The Cadillac CT6 is equipped with a 4L engine which can generate a whopping 500hp. The Cadillac CT6 gets 24mpg city and 34mpg expressway. The CT6 comes in a number of configurations like convertible, crew cab pickup - short bed, sedan, and sport utility. With the number of sunny days in Cadillac, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Buy a Pre-owned Cadillac CT6 before it's too late
At Shift, we strive to remove all the hassle out of buying a pre-owned CT6, yet still provide you a quality ride at a great price. We'll process all the necessary paperwork, including title, transfer, registration, and Department of Motor Vehicles forms. Plus, our 150-point inspection means that your CT6 is ready to hit the road when we deliver it to your home. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned CT6. Contact Shift today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in Chehalis, WA
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in Bellevue, WA
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in Toledo, WA
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in Edmonds, WA
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in Rochester, WA
- Used Cadillac CT6 for Sale in Olympia, WA
Browse by location
- All-Wheel Drive vs. Front-Wheel Drive: Which One is Best?
- How Much Is A Ford Explorer?
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- 7 Best Cars Suited For Young and New Drivers
- Interested in a Ford Fusion? Here’s our Review
- Understanding How Car Insurance Works
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- Toyota Highlander vs. Toyota 4Runner: Pros, Cons & Which One is Better for You