Used Audi Q8 for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Ellensburg that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Ellensburg. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. However, when you want to explore more of Washington, you'll need faithful set of wheels. Too bad your car isn't up for a trip to the store, let alone a road trip, these days.
You've had your eye on an Audi Q8 for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has almost everything you want in a car—modern styling, smooth ride, and power. And it's an Audi, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Q8 is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better option?
Shift—how we do business
We aim to get you in the driver's seat of a used Q8 without busting your wallet. We constantly monitor millions of data points on past and current prices for comparable Ellensburg used Audi Q8 to make sure that you receive a wallet-friendlier rate. You'll get a pre-owned that has been through our thorough 150-point inspection. Not a single car drives off our lots without passing Shift's examinations. You'll rest easy knowing your Q8 is ready for action. Plus, we give you all the essential paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you can trust knowing that we and your Audi are on the up and up.
More about Ellensburg, WA pre-owned Audi Q8
Audi, a German luxury brand, started in 1910 and became part of the Volkswagen Group in 1964. The company made a splash in the 1980s with its all-wheel-drive sports coupe, the Quattro. The company continued to have success, especially in the 2000s with models like the sprightly TT Roadster and luxury sedans like the A4 and A6. Today's Audi continue to a mainstay in the luxury market. The automaker has a full inventory with everything from refined SUVs to well-appointed sedans.
The Audi Q8 features a 3L engine that provides an exceptional 335hp. This model gets 17mpg city and 22mpg freeway. The Q8 is available in numerous body styles such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, and convertible. With the number of sunny days in Audi, we're thinking a convertible could up your driving game.
Get your used Audi Q8 in Ellensburg, WA before it's gone
We have the pre-owned Audi Q8 you want and at a budget-friendly price. We inspect all our Audis from headlights to taillights to make sure they are road-ready and send along all the vehicle's history reports. Plus, if you determine this isn't the Audi for you, you have a week from your purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a pre-owned car should be. Get that new-car feeling with a used Audi Q8. The next time you're on the road in Ellensburg, make sure its in an Audi!
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Optima for Sale in Antioch, CA
- Used Hyundai Veloster N for Sale in Lafayette, OR
- Used Chevrolet Colorado for Sale in Inland Empire
- Used Mitsubishi for Sale in West Covina, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz SL 63 for Sale in Sonoma, CA
- Used Ford Expedition EL for Sale in Vista, CA
- Used Cadillac CTS-V for Sale in Sheridan, OR
- Used Scion FR-S for Sale in Palo Alto, CA
Browse by location
- How Much is a Lexus? Models, Price & Reviews
- What's a Good Gas Mileage for a Car?
- How Much Is A Cadillac Escalade? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- How Much Is A Corvette? The Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- Game On, Honda CR-V vs. Mazda CX-5: Which One Wins?
- Wonder No More: Here's How Much Your Totaled Car Is Worth
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- Premium vs. Regular Gas Explained