Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Edmonds, WA
4 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, and Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There's just something about Edmonds that made you want to call it home. Sure there may be better cities in Washington, but none like Edmonds. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of Washington has to offer. But when you want to discover more of Washington and beyond, you're going to need great set of wheels. Unfortunately, your car has seen better days.
You've had your eye on a Subaru Ascent for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got just about everything you are looking for in a vehicle—contemporary styling, quality, and plenty of power. And it's a Subaru, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Ascent. What if we told you there's a better way?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We hear you and we have a solution. We can get you the pre-owned Subaru Ascent you want without blowing your budget. It all starts with our rigorous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. No vehicle leaves our property without passing. Plus, to ensure that you receive a great sticker price, we regularly follow hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for comparable Subaru models. You can rest easy knowing your used Subaru is road-ready, and you'll have access to your Subaru's vehicle history reports and ownership information.
Subaru Ascent—what to know
Subaru is a Japanese automobile brand that's renowned for its focus on safety and all-wheel drive. Subaru was founded in 1950 and produced its first four-cylinder vehicle, the P-1, in 1954. The carmaker became popular in the 1970s by producing the GL, one of the first cars to offer 4WD, a drive train typically only on heavy-duty off-road vehicles. Subaru continued to make a name for itself in the 90s when it introduced the Outback. The Outback was highly successful. Buyers loved that it had all the room of a station wagon, but performed like an off-road vehicle. The Outback's success led Subaru to make similar models like the Forester. Today, Subaru's lineup covers everything from compact trucks to family-friendly SUVs to high-performance vehicles like the WRX..
Subaru Ascent has a 260hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Subaru Ascent generally gets 27mpg on the freeway and 21mpg in the city. The Ascent comes in several body styles like sedan, sport utility, and station wagon.
Purchase a pre-owned Subaru Ascent today
We want to remove all the hassle out of buying a used Ascent, yet still give you a solid car at a competitive rate. We'll handle all the needed paperwork, including title, transfer, registration, and DMV forms. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your Ascent is ready to drive once it arrives. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned Ascent. Don't let that Subaru Ascent you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Tacoma, WA
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Camas, WA
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Bellingham, WA
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Arlington, WA
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Auburn, WA
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Bremerton, WA
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used Subaru Ascent for Sale in Liberty Hill, TX
Browse by location
- 8 Best Used 8-Passenger Vehicle You Can Buy For Your Family’s Comfort in 2021
- The 8 Best Used Cars For Your Daily Commute to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- What's the Average Monthly Car Payment? Find Out Here
- Chevy Silverado 1500: Prices and How Far Can It Go
- How Much Should You Spend on a Car? A Guide to Using Your Savings Wisely
- How Much Is A Used Nissan Altima?
- Allow Us to Explain Car Rebates: What They Are and How They Work
- Best Used Hybrid Cars to Buy in 2021