Used Porsche 918 Spyder for Sale in Edmonds, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Edmonds. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. But when you're ready to discover more of Washington and beyond, you'll need reliable set of wheels. Unfortunately, your vehicle has seen better days.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Edmonds in is a Porsche 918 Spyder. It has just about everything you want in an automobile—updated design, smooth ride, and power. And it's a Porsche, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Porsche 918 Spyder. There's a better way to buy a pre-owned vehicle, and Shift has it.
Shift—car buying done the right way
We'd love to set you up with a 918 Spyder in Edmonds at a price you can afford. We continuously monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on current and past prices for related Porsche models to ensure we are offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned cars means you'll be getting a sweet car at a terrific price. No car drives off our lots without passing Shift's check-lists. Sit back and relax knowing your Porsche 918 Spyder can handle the highway, plus you can access your Porsche's vehicle history reports and ownership information.
Porsche 918 Spyder—what to know
When you think of premium-sports cars with impeccable German engineering, chances are Porsche is one of the first that comes to mind. Porsche was founded in 1913 with a focus on producing racing cars. However, with the release of the revered 911 in 1964, the company became an international success. Porsche had some financial troubles in the '90s. However, with the introduction of the Boxster, a sporty, fun roadster, in 1997 helped the company rebound. Porsche later broadened their lineup with a super-charged SUV and the Carrera GT, a mid-engine sports car. Today, the automaker continues to modify its lineup while still maintaining top-notch engineering.
The Porsche 918 Spyder is equipped with a 5L engine with a hair-raising 887hp. You can expect around 20mpg in and around town and about 24mpg on the expressway. The Porsche 918 Spyder is available in a variety of configurations like convertible, sedan, and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Porsche 918 Spyder
We may be biased, but we think Shift offers the best pre-owned buying experiences out there. We have competitive prices for every one of our used Porsche 918 Spyders and give you all the information to make your decision. Plus, our thorough inspection means your Porsche 918 Spyder is ready to go vroom-vroom once it's delivered. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned 918 Spyder. today's.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Volkswagen Touareg for Sale in Tennessee
- Used Volvo S40 for Sale in Albany, OR
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 for Sale in Astoria, OR
- Used Mercedes-Benz E 400 for Sale in Fairfax, CA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Evoque for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used Porsche Panamera for Sale in Oregon
- Used Volvo XC60 for Sale in Dublin, CA
- Used BMW X4 for Sale in Glendale, CA
Browse by location
- How Much is Car Insurance? These Are the Average Costs
- Honda Civic vs. Toyota Corolla: Comparing Car Reliability and Ratings
- Best Used Muscle Cars to Buy in 2021
- How Much is a Jeep Compass? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- 7 Best Cars Suited For Young and New Drivers
- The 9 Best Cars You Can Get for Under $15,000
- A History of Classic Cars for Kids
- The 9 Best Used Trucks in 2021