Used Mazda Mazda5 for Sale in Edmonds, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Edmonds. You have trouble deciding what to do on any given weekend because there is almost too much to choose from. However, when you're ready to see more of Washington, you'll need faithful set of wheels. Too bad your ride isn't looking or working too good these days.
The only car you can see yourself cruising around Edmonds in is a Mazda Mazda5. It has almost everything you want in a car—modern styling, quality, and a focus on safety. And it's a Mazda, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Mazda5 is way out of your budget. What if we told you there is a better way?
The only way to buy a used car
We'd love to set you up with a Mazda5 in Edmonds at a price that'll make both you and your bank account happy. We constantly check hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Mazda Mazda5s to ensure we're giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used cars means you'll be getting a great car at a great price. Not a single car rolls off our lots unless they pass Shift's examinations. Sit back and relax knowing your Mazda Mazda5 is ready for Edmonds, plus, we include all the proper paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your car are on the up and up.
More about the Mazda Mazda5
The Japanese automaker, Mazda, is popular for its affordable vehicles that drive like sports cars. The company was first introduced in the States during the 1970s. Their models one over critics with their sporty handling and affordability. During the '90s, Mazda had one of its biggest successes with the release of the sporty roadster, the Miata. Today's Mazda lineup includes a variety of body styles, like SUVs and crossovers. No matter which used Mazda you buy, you can be assured it will be fun to drive and reliable.
Mazda Mazda5 has a 157hp, 3L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Mazda Mazda5 typically gets 28mpg on the freeway and 22mpg in the city. The Mazda Mazda5 is available in a number of body styles like sport utility, sedan, regular cab pickup - short bed, passenger, and mini-van.
Buy a Used Mazda Mazda5 before it's too late
At Shift, have the pre-owned Mazda5 you've been searching for and at an affordable rate. We make sure all our vehicles are inspected from headlights to taillights and give you all the vehicle's history reports. Moreover, if you're ever in doubt, you have seven days from your purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a used car should be. Get that new-car feeling with a used Mazda Mazda5. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Mazda in Edmonds, Washington.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Land Rover Discovery for Sale in Salem, OR
- Used Mercedes-Benz SLK 280 for Sale in Port Lavaca, TX
- Used Ford Ranger for Sale in Lafayette, OR
- Used Land Rover LR4 for Sale in Folsom, CA
- Used Acura TLX for Sale in Washington
- Used INFINITI FX50 for Sale in Torrance, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 for Sale in Taylor, TX
- Used INFINITI for Sale in Kansas
Browse by location
- Honda Passport vs Pilot: Which One Is the Best? [Complete Analysis]
- Honda Civic vs Accord: Comparing Two All-Star Sedans
- The 9 Best Cars You Can Get for Under $15,000
- Honda Civic: Review, Specs & Prices
- Interested in a Ford Focus? Here's Our Review
- What Are Car Invoice Prices and How to Find Them
- How Much Is A Ford Edge? A Complete Guide On Prices and Features
- BMW X3: All About Comfort and Practicality