Used Maserati GranTurismo for Sale in Edmonds, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
While you love your city, what really gets you ready for the weekend is that there is an entire state waiting for you to explore. Washington state has something for everyone! With soaring views from Seattle's Space Needle to roaring waterfalls at Rainbow State Park, there's something to do no matter what kind of mood you're in. But, if you're planning to check out the best spots, you'll need a trustworthy vehicle.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Edmonds in is a Maserati GranTurismo. It's got everything you want in a vehicle—modern styling, workmanship, and power. And it's a Maserati, a brand you've always trusted. However, a new Maserati GranTurismo is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better way?
Shift—how we do business
At Shift, we seek to get you in the driver's seat of a pre-owned Maserati GranTurismo without busting your wallet. We regularly follow millions of data points on past and current prices for related Edmonds pre-owned GranTurismo models to make sure that you get a fair sticker price. You'll get a quality used that has received our meticulous 150-point inspection. Not one car rolls off our property without passing our check-lists. You'll rest easy knowing your GranTurismo is ready to drive. Plus, we'll provide you all the paperwork, like vehicle history and ownership information.
Maserati GranTurismo—what to know
Italian automaker, Maserati, is well-known for producing sleek, stylish vehicles that can go toe-to-toe with some of the best European ultra-luxury automakers. The company was founded in 1914 with a focus on producing race cars. During the '60s, the automaker started to produce road cars. The Ghibli, a 330 horsepower luxury sedan, was one of the first non-racing models. Maserati was eventually sold to FIAT in 1993. Today's Maserati continues to produce luxury sedans and SUVs that cater to those looking for premium amenities and in a sporty package
The Maserati GranTurismo features a 5L engine that provides an impressive 454hp. You can expect around 21mpg on the freeway and 13mpg in the city. The Maserati GranTurismo is available in a variety of body types like convertible, sedan, and sport utility.
Get your used Maserati GranTurismo in Edmonds, WA before it's gone
We may be biased, but we think we offer one of the best used car buying experiences out there. We offer competitive prices on all our pre-owned Maserati GranTurismos and give you all the information you'll need to make a decision. Plus, our 150-point inspection means your car is ready for the road once it's delivered. With great prices, all the paperwork, and the pre-owned GranTurismo you've been looking for, Shift is the only way to go. today's.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Toyota for Sale in El Cerrito, CA
- Used Volvo S40 for Sale in Corona, CA
- Used Honda for Sale in Davis, CA
- Used Audi SQ5 for Sale in Lake Forest, CA
- Used Lexus GX 460 for Sale in Madera, CA
- Used Porsche Boxster for Sale in Concord, CA
- Used Lexus CT 200h for Sale in North Hollywood, CA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Velar for Sale in Venice, CA
Browse by location
- How Many Miles Does A Car Last? Tips On How To Improve Your Mileage and More
- The 8 Best Brands to Buy Used Cars From in 2021
- Best Sports Cars: The 2021 Reviews You’ve Been Searching For
- How Much Should You Spend on a Car? A Guide to Using Your Savings Wisely
- Chevy Equinox Reviews: Price, Reliability and More
- Best Pickup Trucks: The Reviews You've Been Searching For [Prices and Photos]
- Everything You Need to Know About How Car Loans Work
- Honda Fit Review: Price, Reliability, Models and More