Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Edmonds, WA
3 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Whether work brought you here or it's always been your home, Edmonds, WA is your town. But you know there's a lot more beyond the confines of your city. The King of the Pacific Northwest has something for everybody. Whether you are sightseeing in Seattle or letting all your cares drift away on Lake Chelan, Washington has no shortage of amazing places to explore. However, if you're planning to see it all, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
There's only one car for you and it's a MKX by Lincoln. It has everything you are looking for in a vehicle—updated styling, workmanship, and horsepower. Plus, it's made by Lincoln, a brand you respect. But a MKX is beyond your means. What if we told you there is a better option?
The only way to buy a used car
It all begins with our full 150-point inspection. Not one car drives off our property unless they pass Shift's checklist. To ensure that you receive a great rate, we continuously check hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Lincolns. You can rest easy knowing that your Lincoln is road-ready and that you got a great deal.
More about your Lincoln MKX
Lincoln, a division of Ford, is known for producing vehicles that provide refined luxury and comfortable interiors. The company was founded in 1917 by Henry Leland, who had previously founded Cadillac and named the brand after Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States. The company found success in the 1930s and '40s with their Zephyr and Continental models. The company's sales slowed, but they later rebounded when they introduced an SUV in the '90s. Today, Lincoln has pivoted from their oversized sedans to include smaller sedans like the MKS, MKZ, and MKX crossover SUV. A pre-owned Lincoln is a good buy for those that want a luxury car that focuses on providing a comfortable ride..
The Lincoln MKX features a 4L engine that generates an impressive 335hp. You can expect around 26mpg on the highway and 19mpg in the city. The Lincoln MKX comes in several body types like sport utility, sedan, crew cab pickup - short bed, and crew cab pickup - long bed.
Purchase a pre-owned Lincoln MKX today
At Shift, we want to take all the hassle out of buying a pre-owned MKX, yet still provide you a solid car at a competitive rate. We'll even process all the required paperwork, including DMV forms, title, transfer, and registration. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your Lincoln MKX is ready to hit the road once it arrives. Get that new-car feeling with a pre-owned MKX. Contact Shift today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Poulsbo, WA
- Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Bremerton, WA
- Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Wenatchee, WA
- Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Rochester, WA
- Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Redmond, WA
- Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Seattle, WA
- Used Lincoln MKX for Sale in Olympia, WA
Browse by location
- Honda Civic vs Accord: Comparing Two All-Star Sedans
- Best Sports Cars: The 2021 Reviews You’ve Been Searching For
- Charger vs. Challenger: Which Dodge Used Muscle Car is Better?
- Interested in a Ford Focus? Here's Our Review
- The Top 7 Best MPG Minivans (Fuel Efficient)
- Best Truck Reviews And The Elements That Make The Trucks Great
- How Much is a Lexus? Models, Price & Reviews
- Crossover vs. SUV: What’s the Difference? And Which One is Better?