Used Lincoln Aviator for Sale in Edmonds, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
You've made Edmonds, WA your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your town is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you wanderlusting. Washington state seems to have it all! With unparalleled a scenic forest views in Spokane to sightseeing in Seattle, there's something to do for whatever mood you're in. But, if you wish to see it all, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
For you only one car will do—a Lincoln Aviator. It has almost everything you are seeking in an automobile—attractive design, quality, and horsepower. Plus, it's made by Lincoln, a brand you respect. A new Lincoln Aviator is just a bit above your budget. What if you could get a Lincoln Aviator that crossed off all of your must-have list without going over budget?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We'd love to set you up with a Lincoln Aviator in Edmonds at an affordable price. We constantly follow hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Lincoln Aviator models to ensure we are offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our pre-owned cars means you'll be getting a great car at a terrific price. Not a single auto drives off our property unless they pass Shift's checklists. You can rest easy knowing your vehicle can handle the highway, plus you can access your Aviator's vehicle history reports and ownership info.
More about your Lincoln Aviator
Lincoln, a division of Ford, prides itself on making luxury vehicles that emphasis comfort and safety. Lincoln has been around since 1917, and was named after the founder's, Henry Leland, favorite president. The company had early success with its famed Continental model. The company had a few slow decades, but later rebounded in the '90s when making SUVs with all the posh trimmings. Today, Lincoln still produces luxury vehicles with a lineup that includes smaller sedans like the MKS, MKZ, and MKX crossover SUV. A pre-owned Lincoln is a good buy for those that want a luxury car that focuses on providing a comfortable ride..
The Lincoln Aviator features a 3L engine that produces an impressive 494hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Lincoln Aviator generally gets 18mpg in the city and about 26mpg on the expressway. The Aviator is available in a variety body styles like sport utility, sedan, crew cab pickup - short bed, and crew cab pickup - long bed.
Get your used Lincoln Aviator in Edmonds, WA before it's gone
Frequently Asked Questions about the Lincoln Aviator
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Optima Hybrid for Sale in San Juan Capistrano, CA
- Used Honda Insight for Sale in Montana
- Used Dodge Challenger for Sale in Harker Heights, TX
- Used Mercedes-Benz S 550 for Sale in Dallas, TX
- Used Ford C-Max Hybrid for Sale in West Sacramento, CA
- Used Nissan Altima for Sale in Palm Springs, CA
- Used Volkswagen Golf R for Sale in Fullerton, CA
- Used Land Rover LR4 for Sale in Union City, CA
Browse by location
- Chevy Volt Reliability: Is Buying A Used Chevy Volt Worth It? [Complete Analysis]
- How Many Miles Does A Car Last? Tips On How To Improve Your Mileage and More
- Most Reliable Used Trucks Ever and How To Know If Your Truck Is Unreliable
- What’s the Difference between Moonroof and Sunroof? Vehicles with Panoramic Roofs
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Ford Ranger: Which Truck is the Right Choice?
- The 9 Best Cars You Can Get for Under $15,000
- Best Truck Reviews And The Elements That Make The Trucks Great
- Know Your Car Terms: The Importance of a Pre-Purchase Inspection