Used Land Rover LR3 for Sale in Edmonds, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There aren't many cities in Washington quite like Edmonds. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of Washington has to offer. However, when you want to explore more of Washington, you'll need reliable automobile. Unfortunately, your vehicle has seen better days.
For you only one car will do—a Land Rover LR3. It's got everything you want in a vehicle—contemporary design, smooth ride, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Land Rover, a brand you respect. However, a new Land Rover LR3 is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better way?
The only way to buy a used car
We strive to set you up with a Land Rover LR3 in Edmonds at a price you can afford. We constantly track millions of data points on current and past prices for similar LR3 models to ensure we're offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our pre-owned vehicles means you'll be getting a terrific car at a great price. No vehicle leaves our property unless they pass our checklists. You'll rest easy knowing your car is ready to drive, plus you'll have access to your Land Rover LR3's history and ownership information so you can see that your LR3 and Shift are on the up and up.
More about Edmonds, WA used Land Rover LR3
Land Rovers, a British auto brand, are as capable off-road as they are stylish The company started after World War II when Spencer and Maurice Wilks became impressed by the off-road capabilities of Jeeps. They produced the Series 1 in 1948. The model was bare-bones, but the permanent four-wheel drive made it adept at handling rough terrain. In 1970, Land Rover debuted their Range Rover model which was a hit with the outdoor crowd. The company also made a family-friendly model, the Discovery, and the compact SUV the Freelander Tata Motors acquired Land Rover in 2008, and the company still produces premium SUVs with rigged off-road capabilities.
The Land Rover LR3 features a 4L engine that generates a respectable 300hp. You can expect around 17mpg on the expressway and 12mpg in the city. The Land Rover LR3 comes in a number of body styles such as sport utility.
Buy a pre-owned Land Rover LR3 today
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander Sport for Sale in Kent, WA
- Used Mazda CX-7 for Sale in Tennessee
- Used Dodge Ram 1500 for Sale in Live Oak, TX
- Used Chevrolet Cruze for Sale in Burbank, CA
- Used Honda Civic Type R for Sale in Chatsworth, CA
- Used Scion for Sale in San Clemente, CA
- Used Mitsubishi Eclipse for Sale in Costa Mesa, CA
- Used MINI Hardtop for Sale in Compton, CA
Browse by location
- Seven Best Gas Mileage Used Cars: All You Need To Know
- How Much is Car Insurance? These Are the Average Costs
- A Complete Guide on Car Sales Tax by State
- The 9 Best Used 7-Seater SUVs That You Can Buy in 2021
- The 9 Best Used Trucks in 2021
- The Ultimate Ford Mustang Review: Prices, Pictures & Specs
- What's a Good Gas Mileage for a Car?
- How Much Is A Cadillac Escalade? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features