Used Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Edmonds, WA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There aren't many cities in Washington quite like Edmonds. With so much to see and do, making a decision on what to do is the hardest part. But when you want to explore more of Washington, you'll need faithful automobile. Unfortunately, your vehicle has seen better days.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's a Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid. It has everything you want in an automobile—updated styling, handling, and great safety features. And it's a Kia, a brand you've always trusted A new Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid is just a bit above your budget. What if there was a way for you to get a Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid that crossed off all of your list without paying that new car rate?
The only way to buy a used car
We love matching great pre-owned cars with great people like you. At Shift, it all starts with our scrupulous 150-point inspection. Not one car drives off our lots unless they satisfy Shift's inspections. To assure that you get a reasonable sticker price, we regularly track hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid models?You'll have peace of mind knowing that your ride is ready to drive and that you're getting a great rate.
More about your Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid
Kia is a Korean automaker that produces cars that are noted for their affordability and style. Kia entered the U.S. market in the 1990s with a subcompact car, the Sephia. However, later on in the decade, the company introduced larger models?ike the Kia Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia merged with fellow Korean automaker, Hyundai, in 1998. Today, Kia continues to produce reliable vehicles including sedans, coupes and crossovers.
Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid has a 139hp, 2L engine. The Niro Plug-In Hybrid comes in numerous body styles such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Buy a Pre-owned Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid in Edmonds, WA today
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Puyallup, WA
- Used Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Rochester, WA
- Used Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Issaquah, WA
- Used Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Auburn, WA
- Used Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
- Used Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Everett, WA
- Used Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Oak Harbor, WA
- Used Kia Niro for Sale in Clackamas, OR
Browse by location
- When Is the Best Time to Buy a Car?
- Electric vs. Gas Cars: What’s the Real Difference Between Them?
- Toyota Yaris: a Big Review for a Small Car
- The 9 Top Rated Used Midsize SUVs: The Only Midsize SUV Reviews You’ll Need
- What's The Real Price Of A Ford Mustang in 2021? [Reviews and Photos]
- All-Wheel Drive vs. Front-Wheel Drive: Which One is Best?
- Best Used Hybrid Cars to Buy in 2021
- The Best Used Fuel Efficient Trucks and Fuel Economy Tips For Every Truck Owner