Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in Edmonds, WA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Whether work brought you here or it's always been your home, Edmonds is your town. But you know there's a whole lot more to do and see besides what's in your city. The King of the Pacific Northwest has something for everybody. Whether you're getting grungy in Seattle or letting all your concerns float away on Lake Cushman, Washington has no shortage of amazing places to explore. But, if you're planning to check out the best spots, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
For you only one car will do—a Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. It's got almost everything you want in a car—attractive design, workmanship, and fuel economy. Plus, it's made by Hyundai, a brand you respect. However, a new Sonata Hybrid is way out of your budget. What if we told you there's a better option?
The only way to buy a used car
We strive to set you up with a Sonata Hybrid in Edmonds at a price that'll make both you and your wallet happy. We continually keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for related Sonata Hybrids to ensure we are offering a competitive price. you'll get a quality used Sonata Hybrid that's passed our thorough 150-point inspection. No auto rolls off our lots unless they satisfy Shift's inspections. you'll have peace of mind knowing your Sonata Hybrid is ready for Edmonds, plus you'll receive your Hyundai Sonata Hybrid's history and ownership information so you can see that your car and Shift are on the up and up.
Hyundai Sonata Hybrid—what to know
Hyundai, a Korean automaker, was established in 1960 but didn't make its way stateside until 1986 with the subcompact Excel model. However, the company took a hit with a run of quality and reliability issues during the 1990s. Hyundai did what any great automaker does and fixed the issues by reinvesting in product designs and overall quality and reliability. Today, Hyundai's lineup has everything from hybrids to SUVs.
Hyundai Sonata Hybrid has a 199hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid typically gets 54mpg on the freeway and 50mpg in and around town. The Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is available in a number of body types such as station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Buy a Pre-owned Hyundai Sonata Hybrid in Edmonds, WA today
You don't have to pay through the nose for a solid vehicle. We inspect all our Hyundais from top to bottom to make sure they are good to go and provide all the necessary paperwork. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the pre-owned car buying process should be. Plus, if you decide this isn't the Hyundai for you, you have a week from the purchase date to bring it back. With a zero-pressure and no haggling buying process, finding the Hyundai vehicle you want has never been easier. Get in touch with us today to set you up with a Hyundai in Edmonds, WA.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Hyundai Sonata for Sale in Edmonds, WA
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in Centralia, WA
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in Kent, WA
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in Bothell, WA
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in Oak Hill, TX
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in Arkansas
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in Ohio
- Used Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale in Clackamas, OR
Browse by location
- Ford Focus: The Only Guide You’ll Need
- How Much is a Subaru Forester?
- Ford Ranger Full Review: Features, Price and More
- The 8 Best Used Cars For Your Daily Commute to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Crossover vs. SUV: What’s the Difference? And Which One is Better?
- How Much is a Jeep Compass? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Seven Best Gas Mileage Used Cars: All You Need To Know
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Chevrolet Colorado: Find Out Which Truck is Better