Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in Chehalis, WA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Chehalis, Washington isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know all the secrets spots that aren't in the tour guides. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. The Evergreen State has something for everybody. Whether you're sightseeing in Seattle or letting all your concerns drift away on Lake Whatcom, Washington has plenty to keep your vacations entertaining. But, if you're planning to check out the best spots, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
You've had your eye on a Subaru WRX STI for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has everything you want in a vehicle—modern styling, smooth ride, and horsepower. Plus, it's made by Subaru, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Subaru WRX STI. What if we told you there's a better option?
Shift—how we do business
At Shift, we seek to place you behind the steering wheel of a pre-owned WRX STI without breaking the bank. We regularly check hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Chehalis pre-owned Subaru WRX STI to ensure that you get a great sticker price. you'll get a used that has been through our scrupulous 150-point inspection. No car drives off our lots without acing Shift's examinations. You can rest easy knowing your WRX STI is ready for action. Plus, you'll get access to all the vehicle ownership and history info.
More about your Subaru WRX STI
Subaru is a Japanese automaker known for producing vehicles that feature all-wheel drive and impressive safety features. The company began in 1950 and produced its first four-cylinder vehicle, the P-1, in 1954. The carmaker became popular in the 1970s by introducing the GL, which was one of the first cars to provide 4WD, a technology usually only on heavy-duty off-road vehicles. The Japanese automaker continued its success during the 1990s when it introduced the Outback. The Outback was highly successful. Buyers loved that it had all the room of a station wagon, but performed like an off-road vehicle. Today, Japanese automaker's lineup contains everything from compact trucks to family-friendly SUVs to sporty vehicles like the WRX..
The Subaru WRX STI features a 3L engine that generates a respectable 305hp. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Subaru WRX STI generally gets 23mpg on the expressway and 17mpg in and around town. The WRX STI is available in several body styles like station wagon, sport utility, and sedan.
Buy a Used Subaru WRX STI before it's too late
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in Edmonds, WA
- Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
- Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in Arlington, WA
- Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in Marysville, WA
- Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in Camas, WA
- Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in Bothell, WA
- Used Subaru WRX STI for Sale in Centralia, WA
- Used Subaru WRX for Sale in Salem, OR
Browse by location
- Chevy Silverado 1500: Prices and How Far Can It Go
- Chevy Equinox Reviews: Price, Reliability and More
- Toyota Tundra: The Only Guide You’ll Need
- Honda Passport vs Pilot: Which One Is the Best? [Complete Analysis]
- Car Warranty: What Is It and What Does It Cover?
- Game On, Honda CR-V vs. Mazda CX-5: Which One Wins?
- MSRP vs. Invoice: Their Differences and Why They Matter
- Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Highlander: Which One Should You Get?