Used Jeep Renegade for Sale in Chehalis, WA
Found a car that caught your eye?
These new markdowns go fast. Act now!
Other cars you might like
Sure, Chehalis is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Chehalis as you can. Without an a comfortable ride, you may not see much besides Chehalis, WA.
You already know what you want, and that's a Renegade by Jeep. It's got everything you are searching for in an automobile—attractive design, handling, and great fuel economy. And it's a Jeep, a brand you've always trusted. A new Jeep Renegade is just a bit above your budget. However, there's a better option.
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We strive to match you with a Jeep Renegade in Chehalis at a price that'll make both you and your bank account happy. We continually track hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for comparable Jeep Renegades to make sure we are giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used cars means you'll be getting a sweet car at a good price. No car rolls off our property unless they satisfy our inspections. Sit back and relax knowing your Jeep Renegade is ready for Chehalis, plus, we include all the necessary paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your Renegade are on the up and up.
Jeep Renegade—what to know
When you imagine rolling over rocky terrain and plowing through muddy ravines, chances are you're imagining driving in a Jeep. Willys-Overland and Ford produced the iconic vehicle for use during WWII. The 1950s introduced a civilian version of the rugged buggy, and the Wagoneer debuted in the 1960s. During the 1970s, the 4X4 Jeeps were popular with outdoor enthusiast. The company went through several ownership changes, eventually being bought by FIAT. Today, Jeep has introduced new models like the Gladiator truck and re-introduced classics for the modern era like the redesigned Wagoneer.
Jeep Renegade has a 180hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 32mpg on the expressway and 24mpg in the city. The Renegade comes in a variety body types like crew cab pickup - short bed and sport utility.
Buy a Pre-owned Jeep Renegade before it's too late
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
- Used Jeep Renegade for Sale in Enumclaw, WA
- Used Jeep Renegade for Sale in Virginia
- Used Jeep Renegade for Sale in Alaska
- Used Jeep Renegade for Sale in Mississippi
- Used Jeep Renegade for Sale in Sheridan, OR
- Used Jeep Renegade for Sale in Lebanon, OR
- Used Jeep Renegade for Sale in Temecula, CA
- Used Jeep Renegade for Sale in Newport Beach, CA
Browse by location
- HR-V vs CR-V Honda: The Info You Need To Make The Right Choice
- What Does VIN Stand For? Where To Find Your VIN And How To Read It
- How Much is a Used Tesla Model X
- How Much Is A Cadillac? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features
- The Best Sports Cars Under 40k to Buy Used in 2021
- Here's What You Need To Know To Buy a Car With Cash
- An Honest Comparison Between a Ford Expedition and a Chevy Tahoe: All Specs Included
- A Full Review on Ford Escape