Used Ram ProMaster City Wagon for Sale in Centralia, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
You've made Centralia, WA your home, and well, who could blame you? As great as your city is, it's what the rest of the state offers that has you wanderlusting. The Evergreen State has something for everybody. Whether you are seeing live bands in Seattle or letting all your concerns drift away on Lake Whatcom, Washington has plenty to keep your holidays entertaining. However, if you're planning to check out the best spots, you'll need an a comfortable ride.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Centralia in is a Ram ProMaster City Wagon. It has just about everything you want in a car—contemporary design, quality, and reliability. And it's a Ram, a brand you've always trusted. But a ProMaster City Wagon is beyond your means. However, there is a better way.
Shift—car buying done the right way
We strive to match you with a ProMaster City Wagon in Centralia at a price you can afford. We constantly keep track of millions of data points on past and current prices for similar Rams to ensure we are offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our pre-owned vehicles means you'll be getting a sweet car at a terrific price. Not one car leaves our lots without acing our examinations. you'll get peace of mind knowing your Ram can handle the highway. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your car's history report and ownership information.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon—what to know
Ram, formerly called Dodge Ram, is a recently formed subdivision of Chrysler that focuses on producing heavy-duty trucks. The company was usually in third place against stalwarts like Ford and Chevy. However, in 1994, Dodge Ram redesigned their entire lineup. The public loved the bold and aggressive styling and the company's focus on performance. The company's latest designs also made the work truck more of a family-friendly ride with a focus on comfortable interiors and a smoother ride. Today, Ram continues to make full-size pickup trucks with bold designs, heavy-duty engines, and the latest technology, making them ready for work and play.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon has a 178hp, 2L engine. This model gets 21mpg city and 29mpg expressway. The ProMaster City Wagon comes in numerous configurations like specialty vehicle, regular cab pickup - standard bed, regular cab pickup - long bed, regular cab chassis-cab, and mini-van.
Buy a Pre-owned Ram ProMaster City Wagon in Centralia, WA today
At Shift, we strive to remove all the hassle out of buying a used Ram ProMaster City Wagon, yet still give you a solid car at a competitive rate. We'll handle all the essential paperwork, including DMV forms, title, transfer, and registration. Plus, Shift's 150-point inspection means that your Ram ProMaster City Wagon is ready to hit the road when we deliver it to your home. Get that new-car feeling with a used ProMaster City Wagon. Don't let that ProMaster City Wagon you've had your eyes on pass you by. Lock in your price today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Mercedes-Benz CLS 550 for Sale in Sacramento, CA
- Used Jaguar XK for Sale in Port Lavaca, TX
- Used Honda Civic for Sale in Burlingame, CA
- Used Mazda CX-9 for Sale in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- Used BMW 4 Series for Sale in Bakersfield, CA
- Used MINI Cooper Countryman for Sale in Camas, WA
- Used INFINITI QX50 for Sale in Tustin, CA
- Used Audi A4 for Sale in Elgin, TX
Browse by location
- How Much is a Jeep Compass? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- How Much is a Lexus? Models, Price & Reviews
- Best SUVs For Towing: 4x4, Diesel, Luxury and More [Prices and Photos]
- Toyota Tacoma vs. Chevrolet Colorado: Find Out Which Truck is Better
- Should You Get a Toyota Camry or a Toyota Corolla? Find Out Here
- The Best and Cheapest Small AWD Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Our Quick & Easy Guide To Hyundai Warranties
- Everything BMW X5: What's Good About It?