Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Centralia, WA
8 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
Sure, Centralia is where you work, but it's also where you play. On the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Centralia as you can. However, if you plan to see it all, you'll need a comfortable ride.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Centralia in is a Porsche 911. It's got almost everything you are looking for in a car—updated design, handling, and horsepower. Plus, it's made by Porsche, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. However, there is a better option.
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to set you up with a 911 in Centralia at a price you can afford. We constantly follow hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for similar Porsche 911 models to ensure we are offering a competitive price. You'll get a used Porsche 911 that's received our full 150-point inspection. Not a single car rolls off our property unless they satisfy our checklists. You'll rest easy knowing your Porsche 911 can handle the highway, plus, we include all the essential paperwork, like ownership info and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your car are on the up and up.
Porsche 911—what to know
The German automaker, Porsche, is renowned for their vehicles engineering, style, and incredible handling. Porsche was founded in 1913, and like many of its peers, designing and building race cars. It wasn't until 1964, with the release of the famous 911, that the company started to gain international notice. The company had a bit of financial troubles during the 1990s. However, with the debut of their sporty fun coupe, the Boxster, in '97 helped Porsche get back on their feet. Porsche dipped its toes in the SUV market with the Cayenne. Although it had SUV qualities, everything about it was very Porsche, including its sport-tuned engine. Today, the automaker continues to modify its lineup while still maintaining top-notch performance.
The Porsche 911 is equipped with a 4L engine with an incredible 700hp. You can expect around 29mpg on the freeway and 22mpg in the city. The 911 comes in numerous body styles like convertible, sedan, and sport utility.
Don't miss out on your Porsche 911
Frequently Asked Questions about the Porsche 911
Browse by popular searches
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Auburn, WA
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Arlington, WA
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Vancouver, WA
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Renton, WA
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Seattle, WA
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Kent, WA
- Used Porsche 911 for Sale in Yelm, WA
- Used Porsche for Sale in Louisiana
Browse by location
- How Much is a Used Tesla Model X
- How Much Is An Audi A4?
- Honda Civic vs. Toyota Corolla: Comparing Car Reliability and Ratings
- A Full Review on Ford Escape
- Everything on the Subaru Outback: Prices, Mileage, and Specs
- The Top 7 Best MPG Minivans (Fuel Efficient)
- Honda Odyssey vs. Toyota Sienna: Which Minivan Has the Best Features?
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review