Used Pontiac Solstice for Sale in Centralia, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Centralia, WA isn't just the city you live in, it's your home. You have your city dialed and you know the best place to grab a coffee and which restaurants are the place to be. Lately, it's what outside your city that's calling you. The Evergreen State has something for everyone! With unparalleled a scenic forest views in Spokane to sightseeing in Seattle, there's something to do for whatever mood you're in. However, if you're wanting to see it all, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
You've had your eye on a Pontiac Solstice for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It's got almost everything you're looking for in an automobile—modern styling, smooth ride, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Pontiac, a brand you respect. However, a new Solstice is way out of your budget. However, there's a better option.
The only way to buy a used car
Lucky for you, Shift has the answer to your problems. We can get you the pre-owned vehicle you want without breaking the bank. It all starts with Shift's thorough inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not a single car rolls off our property unless they satisfy our inspections. Plus, to assure that you receive a wallet-friendlier sticker price, we continuously keep track of hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for similar Solstices. You can rest easy knowing your used Pontiac is ready for action, and you'll get access to your Pontiac's vehicle history reports and ownership info.
More about the Pontiac Solstice
Pontiac started in 1907 as the Oakland Car Company of Pontiac, Michigan. Soon, the automaker was acquired by General Motors, and the name was shortened to Pontiac. During the 1930s and 40s, the automaker sold coupes, sedans, and family-friendly wagons in the low to mid-price range. One of the Pontiac's most iconic cars was the GTO, which was one of the defining cars of the '60s Muscle Car Era. By 2009, Pontiac was on the chopping block when GM needed to streamline its portfolio. In 2010, the last Pontiac had rolled off the production lines.
Pontiac Solstice has a 260hp, 2L engine. Gas mileage varies based on driving conditions, but the Pontiac Solstice generally gets 28mpg on the expressway and 19mpg in the city. The Solstice comes in a number of configurations like convertible, sedan, and sport utility.
Buy a Used Pontiac Solstice before it's gone
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Ford C-Max Energi for Sale in Wyoming
- Used Honda for Sale in Springfield, OR
- Used Kia Niro Plug-In Hybrid for Sale in Burbank, CA
- Used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for Sale in Kentucky
- Used Chevrolet Suburban for Sale in Kirkland, WA
- Used Audi TTS for Sale in Wilmington, CA
- Used Mazda MX-5 Miata for Sale in Buckley, WA
- Used Mercedes-Benz E 300 for Sale in Vallejo, CA
Browse by location
- How Much is A Used Camaro?
- The Best Sports Cars Under 30k To Buy In 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- An Honest Comparison Between a Ford Expedition and a Chevy Tahoe: All Specs Included
- Tesla Model 3: A Complete Guide on Features and Prices
- BMW X3: All About Comfort and Practicality
- How Much is a Nissan Rogue? Models, Price and Reviews
- The Best AWD Sports Cars to Buy Used in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- How Much is a Used Sprinter Van?