Used Nissan GT-R for Sale in Centralia, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
Sure, Centralia is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, you're ready to meet up with some friend and see as much as Centralia as you can. But, if you wish to see what this great state has to offer, you'll need a solid set of wheels.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Centralia in is a Nissan GT-R. It's got just about everything you are seeking in a vehicle—attractive styling, handling, and power. And it's a Nissan, a brand you've always trusted. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. What if we told you there's a better option?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
At Shift, it all starts with our rigorous inspection where we have a comprehensive look at all the major components of your car. Not one automobile leaves our lots without acing our inspections. To assure that you get a wallet-friendlier price, we regularly check millions of data points on past and current prices for comparable Nissan GT-Rs. You'll have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is ready for the road and that you got a great deal.
Nissan GT-R—what to know
Nissan, formerly Datsun, has come a long way the last couple of decades. The Japanese automaker is known for stylish sedans like the Altima, as well as rugged and reliable heavy-duty trucks like the Titan. Nissan has been around in some form or another since the 1930s and has consistently pushed the boundaries of what a car can be. Today, Nissan continues to push the boundaries with all-electric vehicles like the Leaf and the GT-R super car.
The Nissan GT-R is equipped with a 4L engine with a hair-raising 600hp. The Nissan GT-R gets 16mpg city and 23mpg highway. The GT-R is available in a number of body types like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, regular cab pickup - long bed, and passenger.
Buy a Pre-owned Nissan GT-R in Centralia, WA today
We have the pre-owned Nissan GT-R you've been seeking and at a budget-friendly price. We inspect all our Nissans from headlights to taillights to make sure they are ready for duty and provide all the necessary paperwork. It's a win-win for you, and what we believe how the pre-owned car buying process should be. Plus, if you are ever in doubt, you get seven days from your purchase date to return it. With a no-haggling and no-pressure buying process, finding the Nissan vehicle you want has never been easier. The next time you're on the road in Centralia, make sure its in a Nissan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Honda Accord for Sale in South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz GLC 350e for Sale in Fontana, CA
- Used Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid for Sale in San Clemente, CA
- Used Toyota Sienna for Sale in Boerne, TX
- Used Cadillac for Sale in Hesperia, CA
- Used Land Rover Range Rover Velar for Sale in Centralia, WA
- Used Mercedes-Benz GL 450 for Sale in San Gabriel Valley, CA
- Used Kia Forte for Sale in Cathedral City, CA
Browse by location
- The 9 Most-Reliable Toyotas To Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- The 10 Best Used SUVs With Captain Seats
- Here's What You Need To Know To Buy a Car With Cash
- The Best Used Fuel Efficient Trucks and Fuel Economy Tips For Every Truck Owner
- The Ultimate Ford Mustang Review: Prices, Pictures & Specs
- Looking for Cars and You’re Short? Here’s a list of the Best Options
- Game On, Honda CR-V vs. Mazda CX-5: Which One Wins?
- The 6 Most Affordable Sports Cars