Used Land Rover Discovery for Sale in Centralia, WA
3 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
Sure, Centralia is where you work, but it's also where you play. During the weekends, it's all about trying to see as much as Centralia as possible. But, if you want to see it all, you'll need a great car.
The only car you can see yourself driving around Centralia in is a Land Rover Discovery. It has almost everything you want in a car—contemporary design, smooth ride, and power. Plus, it's made by Land Rover, a brand you respect. It has everything but a wallet-friendly price. However, there's a better option.
Shift—how we do business
We'd love to match you with a Land Rover Discovery in Centralia at a price that'll make both you and your bank account happy. We continuously keep track of millions of data points on past and current prices for comparable Land Rovers to make sure we're offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our pre-owned cars means you'll be getting a sweet car at a terrific price. Not a single car rolls off our property unless they pass our examinations. Sit back and relax knowing your vehicle is ready to drive. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your Discovery's history report and ownership information.
More about Centralia, WA used Land Rover Discovery
Land Rover is a British automaker known for producing stylish, yet rugged SUVs The company started after World War II when Spencer and Maurice Wilks became impressed by the off-road capabilities of Jeeps. The Series 1, produced in 1948, was the company's first car. It's interior was Spartan, but it had series off-road chops. In 1970, Land Rover debuted their Range Rover model which was a hit with the outdoor crowd. The company also made a family-friendly model, the Discovery, and the compact SUV the Freelander Today, Land Rover continues to produce luxury SUVs that can still take it off-road.
The Land Rover Discovery features a 3L engine that provides an impressive 340hp. You can expect around 21mpg in the city and about 26mpg on the expressway. The Discovery comes in a variety body types like sport utility.
Purchase a pre-owned Land Rover Discovery today
At Shift, we aim to take all the stress out of car buying. There's no need to spend time going from pre-owned dealers all over the city. Plus, if you believe this isn't the Land Rover for you, you get seven days from the purchase date to bring it back. It's a win-win for you, and how we believe the process of buying a used car should be. With us, you'll get the car you want at an affordable rate. Take Shift for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Chevrolet Impala for Sale in Seaside, CA
- Used Mazda Hatchback for Sale in Dallas, TX
- Used Alfa Romeo Stelvio for Sale in Wisconsin
- Used Kia Sorento for Sale in El Cajon, CA
- Used Ram 1500 Classic for Sale in Westminster, CA
- Used Audi S7 for Sale in North Dakota
- Used Mitsubishi Outlander Sport for Sale in Alhambra, CA
- Used Jeep for Sale in San Jose, CA
Browse by location
- An Honest Comparison Between a Ford Expedition and a Chevy Tahoe: All Specs Included
- How Much Should You Spend on a Car? A Guide to Using Your Savings Wisely
- Is Elantra a Good Car Choice? Here’s Our Hyundai Elantra Review
- How Fast Is A Corvette?
- Best Used Muscle Cars to Buy in 2021
- How Much Is A Maserati? A Historic Review
- All About BMW 3 Series: Why Should You Get this Car
- The 9 Cheapest Cars to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]