Used Kia Niro for Sale in Centralia, WA
1 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Centralia. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. Any fantastic trip begins with a dependable automobile. Unfortunately, your car isn't up to the challenge.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's a Kia Niro. It's got almost everything you want in an automobile—contemporary design, workmanship, and great fuel economy. And it's a Kia, a brand you've always trusted A new Niro is just a bit above your budget. If only there were a way to get the Niro you want but at a fraction of the price. There is!
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We strive to set you up with a Kia Niro in Centralia at an affordable price. We constantly track millions of data points on past and current prices for similar Kia Niros to ensure we're giving you a very competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on every one of our pre-owned vehicles means you'll be getting a terrific car at a good price. No auto drives off our property without acing Shift's examinations. You'll get peace of mind knowing your vehicle is green lit for action. Paperwork? Yes, we have it! You'll have access to your car's history report and ownership information.
More about the Kia Niro
Kia, a South Korean automaker, first started in 1944 producing bicycle parts in the 1950s producing Korea's first bicycle. It wasn't until 1973 that the company produced its first passenger car, the Brisa. Kia entered the American market in '90s with the Sephia, a subcompact car. Kia rolled out new models?ater in the decade including its popular Sportage, a compact SUV. Kia's quality and reliability improved when it merged with Hyundai in 1998. Today, Kia is well-respected and offers a diverse lineup of stylish coupes, sedans, and crossovers praised for their value, performance, and modern styling.
Kia Niro has a 139hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 52mpg in the city and about 49mpg on the highway. The Niro comes in a number of body types like station wagon, sport utility, sedan, passenger, and mini-van.
Don't miss out on your Kia Niro
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used MINI Hardtop for Sale in Camas, WA
- Used Lexus IS 350 for Sale in Salinas, CA
- Used BMW for Sale in Ohio
- Used GMC Yukon for Sale in San Bruno, CA
- Used BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo for Sale in Pleasanton, CA
- Used Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 for Sale in Pennsylvania
- Used Ford Ranger for Sale in Oakland, CA
- Used Lexus RC 200t for Sale in Live Oak, TX
Browse by location
- Best Truck Reviews And The Elements That Make The Trucks Great
- Toyota Yaris: a Big Review for a Small Car
- How Can You Trade a Financed Car?
- The Best Used Trucks To Buy On A Budget
- What's APR and How Is It Different from Interest Rate?
- Needing a Cheap Truck? Here's a List of the Cheapest States to Buy One
- Honda Civic vs Accord: Comparing Two All-Star Sedans
- A Complete Guide on Car Sales Tax by State