Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Centralia, WA
8 results Prices exclude taxes, fees, or Shift Service fee
Download these new markdowns
Found a car you love? Get it while you can!
Other cars you might like
While your city is pretty great, what really gets you ready for the weekend is that there's a whole state that is begging to be explored. The King of the Pacific Northwest has plenty to offer everyone. Whether you are getting grungy in Seattle or letting all your worries float away on Lake Whatcom, Washington has no shortage of amazing places to explore. However, if you're wanting to check out the best spots, you'll need an a solid set of wheels.
There's only one vehicle for you and it's a Jeep Wrangler. It's got everything you're seeking in a car—modern design, workmanship, and plenty of power. And it's a Jeep, a brand you've always trusted. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Jeep Wrangler. What if we told you there is a better option?
Shift—how we do business
We strive to set you up with a Jeep Wrangler in Centralia at a price you can afford. We regularly follow hundreds of thousands of data points on past and current prices for comparable Jeeps to make sure we're offering a competitive price. You'll get a quality pre-owned Wrangler that has aced our full 150-point inspection. Not a single auto leaves our lots without passing Shift's inspections. You'll rest easy knowing your car is ready for Centralia, plus, we include all the necessary paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your Wrangler are on the up and up.
Jeep Wrangler—what to know
Jeep is one of America's most storied off-road brands. Jeep was initially a collaboration between Ford and Willys-Overland for use in WW II. It was until the 1950s that it was sold to the public. During the '70s, Jeep became the go-to vehicle for serious off-roaders. FIAT bought Jeep in 2014. Today, Jeep continues to be a darling of the 4-wheel community and has new models, like their Gladiator truck.
Jeep Wrangler has a 285hp, 4L engine. You can expect around 25mpg on the expressway and 23mpg in the city. The Jeep Wrangler is available in a number of body types such as crew cab pickup - short bed and sport utility.
Purchase a Pre-owned Jeep Wrangler before it's too late
So when you are aching for the Jeep Wrangler, don't waste time looking at pre-owned dealers all over Centralia or searching the web for the best rate. Just head to Shift. We'll get you the Wrangler you want at a great price. Plus, you can compare the Wrangler to other models of Jeep to ensure it's the ride you want. Take us for a spin today.
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Tacoma, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Shelton, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Auburn, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Issaquah, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Buckley, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Puyallup, WA
- Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Palm Springs, CA
Browse by location
- Know Your Car Terms: The Importance of a Pre-Purchase Inspection
- How Much Is A Ford Edge? A Complete Guide On Prices and Features
- How Much is a Used Toyota 4Runner? A Complete Guide on Prices and Features
- Drinking and Driving Prevention Guide
- The 9 Best Used Trucks in 2021
- The Best Nissan Sports Cars To Buy Used In 2021
- The Top 7 Best MPG Minivans (Fuel Efficient)
- How Much Is A Cadillac Escalade? A Complete Guide On Prices And Features