Used Hyundai Santa Fe XL for Sale in Centralia, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There aren't many cities in Washington quite like Centralia. The hardest part about weekends is only picking one thing to do. However, when you want to discover more of Washington, you're going to need faithful automobile. Too bad your car isn't looking or working too good these days.
There's only one car for you and it's a Santa Fe XL by Hyundai. It's got everything you are searching for in a car—attractive styling, handling, and plenty of power. Plus, it's made by Hyundai, a brand you respect. The one thing giving you pause is a the price of a new Hyundai Santa Fe XL. What if we told you there is a better way?
The Shift Way—simple, fair, used car buying
We love matching great used cars with great people like you. At Shift, it all starts with our thorough 150-point inspection. No auto rolls off our property unless they pass Shift's check-lists. To assure that you get a wallet-friendlier rate, we regularly monitor hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Hyundai Santa Fe XL models. You'll be able to trust knowing that your car is road-ready and that you got a great deal.
Hyundai Santa Fe XL—what to know
Hyundai is a Korean automaker known today for making affordable and reliable cars. They first came to the U.S. in 1986 During the '90s, the company had a few setbacks and developed a reputation for producing unreliable cars. Hyundai did what any great automaker does and fixed the issues by reinvesting in product designs and overall quality and reliability. Today, Hyundai has a full and diverse lineup including hybrid models.
Hyundai Santa Fe XL has a 290hp, 3L engine. You can expect around 25mpg on the highway and 18mpg in the city. The Santa Fe XL comes in several body types such as hatchback, mini-van, passenger, and sedan.
Buy a Used Hyundai Santa Fe XL in Centralia, WA today
At Shift, we aim to remove all the trouble out of car buying. There's no need to waste time going from pre-owned lots all over Centralia. You may call it a win-win, but we think it's the way used car buying should be. Moreover, if you're ever in doubt, you get a week from the purchase date to return it. With Shift, you'll get the car you want at a reasonable rate. Take us for a spin today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse by popular searches
- Used Buick Envision for Sale in Florida
- Used Nissan LEAF for Sale in Corte Madera, CA
- Used Chevrolet Malibu for Sale in San Clemente, CA
- Used Chevrolet Spark EV for Sale in North Carolina
- Used Chrysler 200 for Sale in Vermont
- Used Volvo S90 for Sale in Harrisburg, OR
- Used GMC for Sale in El Dorado Hills, CA
- Used Volvo S60 for Sale in Kirkland, WA
Browse by location
- Game On, Honda CR-V vs. Mazda CX-5: Which One Wins?
- Car Appraisal: Its Meaning and What to Expect
- Our Quick & Easy Guide To Hyundai Warranties
- Best Used SUVs Under $15,000: The Cheapest And Most Reliable SUVs
- What’s the Real Difference Between a Sedan and a Coupe? Find Out Here
- Drinking and Driving Prevention Guide
- How Much Does A Car Cost? Calculate The Real Expense Of Car Ownership
- The Ultimate Comparison Between a Camaro and a Mustang