Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Centralia, WA
We did not find any cars that are exact matches for your search. The good news is we get more cars every day.
Other cars you might like
There are hundreds of cities in Washington, but none quite like Centralia. Your city has just about everything you'd want, and when it doesn't, you can hop in your car and check out what else the great state of Washington has to offer. Any epic trip starts with a faithful car. Unfortunately, your vehicle isn't up to the challenge.
You've had your eye on a Ford EcoSport for a while, and it's about time you made it yours. It has everything you are looking for in a vehicle—attractive styling, smooth ride, and safety features. And it's a Ford, a brand you've always trusted. But a Ford EcoSport is beyond your means. What if you could get a Ford EcoSport that checked all of your must-have list without paying that new car rate?
Shift—car buying done the right way
We'd love to set you up with an EcoSport in Centralia at a price you can afford. We regularly follow hundreds of thousands of data points on current prices for related Fords to make sure we are offering a competitive price. Our 150-point inspection on all our used vehicles means you'll be getting a terrific car at a great price. Not a single auto drives off our property without passing our inspections. You can rest easy knowing your EcoSport is ready to drive, plus, we include all the necessary paperwork, like ownership information and vehicle history reports, so you know both we and your EcoSport are on the up and up.
More about the Ford EcoSport
Chances are, if someone were to ask you to name an American automaker, your first response would be Ford. The Ford Motor Company has been selling automobiles worldwide for over a century. For many, this member of the Big Three American manufacture is the only make they will ever buy, which is a testament to the quality product Ford produces. The automaker has no shortage of iconic vehicles. Ford is known for their rugged, do-anything F-Series trucks, as well as the Mustang, which may be one of the most famous American vehicles of all time.
Ford EcoSport has a 166hp, 2L engine. You can expect around 29mpg on the highway and 27mpg in the city. The Ford EcoSport is available in a number of body types such as sport utility, specialty vehicle, sedan, regular cab pickup - standard bed, and regular cab pickup - short bed.
Buy a Used Ford EcoSport before it's gone
At Shift, have the used Ford EcoSport you've been looking for and at a competitive rate. We make sure all Ford EcoSports are road-ready and give you all the necessary paperwork. Plus, if you decide this isn't the Ford for you, you have a week from the purchase date to bring it back. You may call it a win-win, but we just think it's the way pre-owned car buying should be. With competitive prices, a no-pressure buying process, and quality Ford vehicles, we put the fun back into finding the car of your dreams. Contact Shift today!
Shift FAQ: Your questions answered
Browse by popular searches
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Ellensburg, WA
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Arlington, WA
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Chehalis, WA
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Yakima, WA
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Wenatchee, WA
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Redmond, WA
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Longview, WA
- Used Ford EcoSport for Sale in Kelso, WA
Browse by location
- The 9 Most-Reliable Toyotas To Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- Honda CR-V vs. Toyota RAV4: Which One Is Better?
- Let the Fun Begin: Here are the Best Used Convertible Cars in 2021
- How Much Is An Audi A4?
- Kia vs. Hyundai: Differences and Similarities between Sister Brands
- The 8 Best Used Cars For Your Daily Commute to Buy in 2021 [Prices and Photos]
- MSRP vs. Invoice: Their Differences and Why They Matter
- All You Need To Know About BMW Warranty Coverage